The Three Stooges (2012)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The Three Stooges

three-stooges-movie-teaser-poster-1.jpg

Release Date: April 4, 2012
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
Screenwriter: Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly, Mike Cerrone
Starring: Chris Diamantopoulos, Will Sasso, Sean Hayes, Jane Lynch, Larry David, Stephen Collins, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Hudson, Mike "The Situation" Sorrento, Snooki
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Not Available

Plot Summary: The movie takes place when the trio are dumped out as newborns at the door of an orphanage. The comedy follows them to adulthood and is very much in the spirit of the original shorts, in which the blue collar bumblers got the best of the wealthy society matrons that tried to exploit them.

[video=youtube;s1R4b04mxOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1R4b04mxOs[/video]​

Not to sure about this one. I like most thing the Farrely Brothers do but this one I am very skeptical about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's been a long time since I've seen a trailer that did the reverse of the desired effect, that being it made me want to see the film even less than I already did. There is not a chance in hell I will ever watch this, be it in theatres or on DVD. I'll stick to my old Three Stooges DVD's instead thanks...

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It's been a long time since I've seen a trailer that did the reverse of the desired effect, that being it made me want to see the film even less than I already did. There is not a chance in hell I will ever watch this, be it in theatres or on DVD. I'll stick to my old Three Stooges DVD's instead thanks...

Was it because of the Snooki being in it?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
This looks fucking terrible. The Stooges should be left alone, their comedy simply doesn't appeal to viewers anymore.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Was it because of the Snooki being in it?

I paid for Wrestlemania 27 and she was in that so no, it has nothing to do with her. It looks like the biggest piece of shit movie ever. I mean I would probably watch Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star over this one. Or Megan is Missing....again.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I paid for Wrestlemania 27 and she was in that so no, it has nothing to do with her. It looks like the biggest piece of shit movie ever. I mean I would probably watch Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star over this one. Or Megan is Missing....again.

Its like The Rock came out and took a shit and out popped this movie.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I probably would only watch this if it came on tv o something honestly I mean I've watched the re-runs of the old ones and honestly this is one of them shows you just know they messed up. You can't trust Hollywood to do anything good these days with old shows like this because 1. You don't have the original actors the ones who made the roles were they are and 2. You go and get people who honestly shouldn't even be considered for the movie. I won't be paying for this at the movies or DVD. If one day it's on tv or instant on Netflix I'll THINK about watching it.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I really think the cameos (do they even deserve to be called that?) are just a cheap way to sell the film to the younger generation and blueberries.

The Viper

Reaction score
I really think the cameos (do they even deserve to be called that?) are just a cheap way to sell the film to the younger generation and blueberries.

Of course they are. The majority of kids and teens don't even know who The Three Stooges are (which is understandable, I guess) so you gotta put some modern stuff in there too. Like Curly playing with an iPhone, Snooki cameo, etc.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler