The Thread of God aka CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
All I said was they are noticeably improving. They aren't as awful as some are making them out. Neither was ready to be called up to the main roster, but to deny they aren't improving or don't look better than they did compared to as recently as even a month ago is stretching it. They looked good. I'm not anointing them as the tag team division saviors but I liked what I saw. Improvement is improvement. It's a start. Cody Rhodes used to be the utter shits and is now one of the most refreshing characters on the roster and a huge reason I'm going to the house show this weekend. I'd like to say that about other roster guys I used to hate. Improvement is improvement and worth commending.

Axis

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes was NEVER the utter shits. He was a solid undercard babyface in his very first feud with Orton. He was better than Holly in their tag team, and then he was clearly the superior worker in Priceless.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Nope, the mods are smurfs and think that is stupid for some reason.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Who said it was stupid to have Raw threads? This isn't a Raw thread, this is a CM Punk thread. If you guys want a Raw Discussion thread every week, what's stopping you from posting them?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
because all the idiots are going to discuss raw HERE as they have been since the cm punk angle

They've been discussing Punk and things relating to Punk.

Make the threads, then. It's not the responsibility of a mod to make the Raw discussion threads. Where's tissuebox? He's normally the one that posts them. I stopped posting them a while ago because it doesn't matter to him if someone else does it, he normally posts his anyways.

trilogy

Reaction score
wow you guys steered from the actual topic and made this thread useless. and hmm i forger to post the topic for raw but ill remember as much as i can. lets get this topic closed or for punk only

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
wow you guys steered from the actual topic and made this thread useless. and hmm i forger to post the topic for raw but ill remember as much as i can. lets get this topic closed or for punk only

How is the thread useless? Ryder's recent push can be linked to Punk's request at Comicon...

...Otunga & McGillicutty were in Punk's New Nexus...

...it's all relative to Punk in some way, shape or form... it hasn't gotten off topic one bit really...

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I dont see why you guys have a problem with things getting off topic, if I were you Id just be happy people are actually posting an having discussions at all.

NerdcoreWannabe

Reaction score
Continuing to evolve back to Punk. I think he lost control when he signed that paper. THe fed knew he was hot and wanted to be impatient. Must've been a really sweet deal they proposed to him to bring him back this fast, Punk...hell even Hunter I see as far smarter than this. Ah well, maybe I will finally be proven wrong tonight, but ever since Rey vs Cena....it's lost a lot of steam.

Speaking of HHH, too much focus has been put on HHH. I mean...seriously, isn't this why I left wrestling in 2003? I fully understand that storyline wise, he is needed in some parts...but hey, did he have to make Cena AND Punk look like whining children? Why does it seem like everyone who was getting over as of late (Truth, Xtian, Cena, Punk) got stuck being put in their place by HHH in the past couple of weeks? I get it, you're in charge. Now get off the TV and get back to these changes that were promised.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I don't think I've ever seen Christian's name abbreviated that way. Nice

edit- Oops, off topic. Should have started a new thread. Kill me.