The Thread of God aka CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Seriously the most amazing promo in the history of wrestling. The whole thing was so amazing in every way. Everything he said was so spot on to what the majority of us think and say and that is what made it so awesome. Seriously, name dropping NJPW, ROH, Colt Cabana, Johnny Ace, etc. Saying the company would be better off with Vince dead, but not not really because it would go in the hands of his idiotic daughter and son-in-law. Seriously. The greatest promo of all time. Vince obviously had to approve this, for which I give him a huge thumbs up. Nice sack that I didn't know he still had. Makes you wonder though now that if they can do something like this, then why the FUCK aren't they doing anything with Ryder. Just really odd. Hopefully this brings change to the overall product. Highly doubtfull, but still the greatest 10 minutes in the history of wrestling.

[yt]2OS9wZGb_3g[/yt]

Axis

Reaction score
I love what he actually said, but more than that, he just instantly shot up my interest in this feud. When he feuded with Cena and Orton, I was dying for him to turn the feud into him being the ultimate "anti-Cena/Orton" going up against them. It never turned out that way. But this time, it has gone in that territory above and beyond what I could have imagined. I reallllly hope Cena has a huge promo to counteract this. Some of his stuff with Rock really continued their promo, and some was just generic "I LOVE MY FANS, YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME." Punk has fired an incredible first shot, and I can only hope that they build from here. If I'm home, I plan on buying MITB. If for no other reason than to send a message that this is the sort of product that I want to watch.

Lubay

Reaction score
I immediately regretted going for a smoke break, when I realized I missed this. I'm now patiently awaiting for it to be on youtube.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I might just need to get tickets to MITB now. Been contemplating it for weeks, but this might put it over the top.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Greatest promo that I've seen in almost 7 or 8 years done by CM Punk, it was that damn incredible for that I'm posting back on here again. And I haven't posted on here in almost 10 months, CM Punk has officially gave me hope in the WWE because of those last 10 minutes on RAW.

Axis

Reaction score
If I lived within a 4 hour radius of Chicago, I'd almost definitely go to this show. Briefly considered taking a trip to see a friend in Ohio that weekend, a trip that I'm taking this summer anyway. But I'm probably going with friends, and no way they'll want to go several hours out of the way for me to go to a wrestling show =(

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
If you want to go, I will fucking go with you. Seriously. We can make love.

Video posted btw.

Axis

Reaction score
15 hour drive to Ohio lol

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You said you were might be going there anyways.

seX-Power

Reaction score
now the WWE is saying he's been suspended by vince and that his contract is pretty much over right now. apparently they're gonna benoit him and act like he never existed?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
It's obviously a work and there's no way he's not going to be at the ppv, THAT IS IN HIS FUCKING HOMETOWN. If he wasn't there, there would be an uproar far greater than what we are talking about here. I'm talking chairs thrown in the ring and people jumping the barricade, ECW style.

...god...

Reaction score
Lol, people are gonna go nuts in Chicago, this will be epic.