The Sounds of Silence *Getting the RP rust off*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eddie North

Reaction score

Hello Darkness, My Old Friend

We open in darkness with the worlds from “Sound of Silence echoing through the audio feed.

I’ve come to talk with you again

Light begins to cut through the blank black screen as a car can be seen pulling up to a long forgotten building.

Because of Vision softly creeping

The can sits there for a moment with the engine running idle. The make and model of the care can’t be made out from this angle.

Left its seeds while I was sleeping

The car cuts off as the dome light comes on as the car door opens. We can see the silhouette of a black Fedora like hat as the driver of the vehicle steps out.

And the visions that was planted in my brain

Once again blackness fills the field of view at least until we can see the driver of the vehicle pull out a ringing cellular phone.

Still Remains with in the sound of silence…

As the last of the verse is heard the driver squeezes the phone crushing it as we are left in the silent blackness in which we began.

As we let that set in we are now inside the familiar building this time not in darkness but with a well-lit room. At least lit enough to see Eddie North sitting at a table, he’s wearing a white wife beater, black jeans, a leather fedora, and a black leather trench coat draped over the back of his chair. Eddie has gotten a bit older since we’ve last seen him. It’s been years since we last had, and he has grown his hair back out, it’s now long and black, he’s gained a few wrinkles through his face and he has a unshaven 5 O’clock shadow look. He also seems to have bulked up a bit, not in a bad way, but he’s definitely changed physically as age has crept up on him.

We appear to be in one of his houses, this one seems to be one that hasn’t had much care in quite a while, the floor has a layer of dust upon it, the dining room table that he is sitting at is made of maple and a bit beat up. He is sitting in a matching chair that he is leaning back in with a scowl on his face. In front of him sits an old cardboard box

Letting out a sigh Eddie leans forward. He reaches into the box pulling out an old photo, it’s a picture of a much older Eddie North, he had long flowing brown hair a happy grin on his face and he’s standing with his half-brother Walter South and Alex Scott. Eddie has almost a look of disgust on his face as he tosses the picture across the table and it slides to the center.

Eddie reaches in the box again taking out a picture of him when he was younger looking the same as he did in the first picture, this time holding the AWF World Heavyweight Title. It looks to have been when won the title for the first time. His face was full of pride and he once again had a happy grin on his face. As Eddie looks at the picture he once again has a bit of a disgusted look on his face. He clenches the photo in his fist in what looks to be a touch of anger as his hand begins to shake from the tight clench of his fist. He toss the photo on the table and it lands on the first and slowly begins to open for a moment but stops.

Eddie looks in the box and pulls out, I’ll give you three guesses… seriously… fucking guess what he pulls out… another god damn photo, my god he doesn’t seem to have much of a life anymore… ANYWAY, Eddie pulls out a third picture; however before he can brood over it, there is a hard knock at the door of the house. Eddie lets out an aggravated sigh out of his nose as he puts the photo down and stands up.

The scene shifts as we follow Eddie from his dining room to the front door. He turns the handle and pulls the door open to reveal Sean Cutter standing on the other side. Cutter has a huge smile on his face as he looks at his old friend… colleague… lover… whatever the relationship they used to have.

~Sean Cutter~

Well, if it isn’t Eddie North, what the hell happened I called you earlier, and I found this in the drive way.

Cutter holds up the now crushed cell phone. He smiles at Eddie and claps him on the shoulder.

~Sean Cutter~

Cheer up man, your back! Can I come in?

Cutter walks into the house walking past Eddie who looks at Cutter moving just his eyes and lets out a long drawn sigh as he closes the door. Cutter has made his way into the dining room where he is now looking at the picture that Eddie had just picked up. It’s closer to one of the last times we saw Eddie North, when he was with Cutter and his Authority.

~Sean Cutter~

Good Times, eh? Remember when we used to crack skulls and take no prisoner? AH, I remember it like it was yesterday.

Here is where we would fade into Sean Cutter’s delusion of grandeur but who the fuck has time for that? Instead we see Sean Cutter standing with the typical television cliché smile and reminiscing look on his face. Eddie is visibly becoming a bit more angry and impatient. Sean laughs as whatever thought he was having passes and looks at Eddie with a grin on his face. Eddie stares at him with a stone cold glare.

~Sean Cutter~

Whatsa matta witchew? You haven’t said a word since I got here.

Of course Eddie just continues to glare at Cutter. Cutter stares at him and his grin is slowly starting to fade as he snaps his fingers in front of Eddie’s face.

~Sean Cutter~

Hey yo! Snap out of it, what going on with you?

Eddie takes a deep breath and raises his hand to his face and rubs from his top lip down and stares at Cutter. Before Eddie can even try and speak Cutter continues his diarrhea of the mouth and continues cutting off Eddie in the process.

~Sean Cutter~

I put in a good word for you I get you here in WWS, I got you a match with Asher Daniels! What else can I…

~Eddie North~

Jesus Fucking Christ shut the fuck up!

Cutter was mid-sentence and now he just looks at Eddie with his mouth agape as Scarywary Angry Eddie’s booming voice rattles Cutter. The venomous look in North’s eye is piercing through the very soul of Cutter as he just stares at him.

~Eddie North~

Do you really think I want to be here? Do I look like I give a shit about what the hell is going on here? I was retired and didn’t have a care in the world. Suddenly I get a call to exact some revenge on an old coward, and now I’m under contract with World Wrestling Syndicate. Do you think I’m happy about this?

~Sean Cutter~

You seemed happy mutilating Cyrus Riddle.

~Eddie North~

That was payback, plain and simple. I saw an opportunity and I took it. Now suddenly it’s as if I want to be here starting another career here in the WWS, that’s exactly what I wanted, yup! Come back on the road to see people who moved on and didn’t have any thought of me, like Alex Scott! Yeah I want to be in this promotion with that piece of shit. In fact I wanted to come here and see these fucking morons who migrated over from PWF. Following you around like you got Scooby Snacks shoved up your ass.

Cutter smiles as he looks at Eddie like the fat little black kid stared at Robin Williams in Hook.

~Sean Cutter~

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm? Your back Eddie, I knew you had it in you.

~Eddie North~

Shut the fuck up, Sarcasm is habit, it doesn’t mean I’m back, it doesn’t mean I’m happy about being hear and it doesn’t mean I’m doing anything for or with you.

~Sean Cutter~

So, are you not going to participate in your match then?

~Eddie North~

The match that I have with Bill Compton? I’ll be there if only to watch him explode into a bunch of blood and gore like he did in the television show. Is anyone really buying this “Vampire” act? I’m not; in fact I’m sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out how WWS Quality assurance is allowing this to go on. How suddenly have the Christian Gray Version of book slash television show that became boring and declined as it aged.

Seriously, watching Asher Daniels is about as entertaining as reading the fan fiction of one book series that was a teenage version fan fiction of horny old ladies fan fiction of Interview with the Vampire. Meaning it’s not unless you’re a married and sexless old cunt who has to vibrate out to the writing of another sexless old cunt, so on and so forth until all that dusty pussy has a spit shine like it was just wiped down with some pledge.

Cutter’s mouth is hanging open not quite understanding where all this is coming from but Eddie keeps on giving his grand-pa rant not giving him a chance to respond.

~Eddie North~

And now there are “Witches” Holy fucking shit really? Do we have to stick to the plot lines completely? What’s next is she going to turn into a “Bull” (Pun intended ;D) and have the a shape shifter rip her heart out? That would make tons of sense because it’s not like Kayfabe isn’t dead enough then to beat this shit over our heads. Who the fuck comes up with this shit? This is entertainment? Witches and Vampires in wrestling, acting as if it’s in the real world and with the shitty production value that he’s giving us. But where do I expect next? WAIT, Cutter you’re a long haired woman, what do you see in your voodoo magic? Don’t answer, I’m sure I have True Blood Season 3 somewhere around here that can give us a glimpse into the future, at least a clearer future that that pasty bitch can see since her script hasn’t been finished yet.

Cutter can’t help but laugh hysterically at the words spewing out of Eddie’s mouth.

~Eddie North~

What the fucking are you laughing at?

~Sean Cutter~

You’re back!

~Eddie North~

Go jerk off ‘til your dicks raw…

And we are greeted with… The sounds of Silence.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes