1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)

Discussion in 'Coming Attractions' started by Anaconda Vice, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    [​IMG]

Release Date: 2013
    Studio: Red House/20th Century Fox
    Director: Ben Stiller
    Screenwriter: Steve Conrad
    Starring: Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Sean Penn
    Genre: Comedy/Drama
    Official Website:

Plot Synopsis: A timid magazine photo manager who lives life vicariously through daydreams embarks on a true-life adventure when a negative goes missing.

Trailer:

[video=youtube;cZZGfux58LI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZZGfux58LI[/video]

Having been a massive fan of the old short story and the 1947 film, I'm kind of surprised that I didn't know this was being made until today. Anyhow, I find Stiller pretty hit and miss but its clear from the trailer that he's a fan of the character, so at least that bodes well. Not sure about seeing this in the theatre, but its a definite must-watch for me all the same.

2. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    Looks interesting not sure I could watch watch it in the theaters but I could watch it none the less.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

3. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I like the concept...I might make it to the theatre to see it.