1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The Return of Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

Discussion in 'General Wrestling' started by Smarkslayer, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Randy Orton is the best all-round wrestler in the WWE right now.

2. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    At this point I honestly think it's trolling. Either that or you don't really watch wrestling.

3. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

I think he believes that but he's just posting it on here to piss us off

4. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

WWE's current roster is the most lacking in star power it's ever been. If Cena goes down with a major injury, they're fucked.

5. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    In that case, I'll bite. How is he a better all-around wrestler than Cena, Rollins or Ambrose? For that matter, is he better than Cesaro? Harper? Ziggler? Zayn? Personally, I'd say no but then again I don't just watch matches for chinlocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    On the flip side, Cena going down with a major injury would force their hand. I tend to agree from a "star power" standpoint, but their in-ring product right now is pretty great. Too bad a lot of people don't watch the show strictly for wrestling these days.

7. Well, let's see.

Harper, Zayn, Ziggler and Cesaro don't have the drawing power that Orton has. To be the best all-round wrestler, you need to be able to have some star power. Ambrose doesn't have the mannerisms Orton has. See Randy Orton's 2008/2009 feud with Triple H, that's how you play a psychopath properly. Cena doesn't even compare to Orton. Finally, Rollins mic skills don't come close to Orton.

Orton can have a good match with basically anyone.

8. Sabretooth

They have a lot of great wrestlers but they've pushed Cena SO far that it's hard to find another top star. It sucks daniel Bryan is injured. They have Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, and Dolph Ziggler.

Orton can go eat shit and die

9. Sabretooth

Orton's mic skills suck dick and he's no better of a wrestler than most guys on the roster. Cena is far better.

10. Orton could put a good wrestling match on with a broom. See his Summerslam match with Roman Reigns for an example. He carried Reigns throughout that match and really showed his fantastic wrestling ability. He covered for a wrestler who clearly isn't up to his standard yet.

11. Sabretooth

Yeah that's great but it's not like he's any better than a lot of the guys on the roster. Cena, Ziggler, Cesaro, Bryan, and freakin Tyson Kidd could have done the same thing. The way you suck his cock is pretty funny.

12. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    The only thing you've been right about so far is that Cena can't compare to Orton. Of course he can't, he's well above any level Orton could ever achieve. Also, rofl at Orton playing a better psycho than Ambrose. Again, do you actually watch wrestling? :lol:

13. Sabretooth

When I find myself in times of trouble, Fuji comes to me. SPEAKING WORDS OF WISDOM. let it be

14. Swamps

Swamps Puddin' Bear Smash!

I think the LODs WWE runs were crap. Not anything they done was crap, but the way they were booked was crap. Both runs were booked like crap.

15. Sabretooth

That's not an unpopular opinion. Hawk fell to his death off the titantron for crying out loud :lol: