THE RETURN OF CHILLIN WITH CHASE! Hall of Fame Part 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Hall of Fame Part 1

Yes it is back after a long hiatus. This episode is special so I hope you enjoy. As well please don't bombard me with asking me when you can be on you will see in tomorrows edition of Chillin With Chase what is the new format. Makes it fun for you guys. For the person I pm'ed about this already you know who you are message me privately back if you're still down to do it. Until tomorrow enjoy!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
"All the way from Austin, Texas, huh Rey?" "San Antonio" "Whatever, same place ....." LOL

I'm glad you brought the podcast back, Chase. Really had fun listening to this one, especially with all the Legends in one place

Also, that line with Sin Cara and taco made me laugh. You guys are hilarious. Part 2, please!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Haven't had a chance to listen to this yet but I look forward to revisiting our crazy conversation. I'm glad the podcast is back and look forward to seeing who else joins in as well as doing part two of the HoF panel and however many additional parts there are. Lol it's Season 2 of Chillin' with Chase!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Highlight of the whole podcast? Chase not fucking knowing Bumout isn't there :lmao

This was a fun listen. The whole Austin Aries thing goes on and on and on now doesn't it? LOL. To answer what I believe was Cwalker's or SBS' question. "Why did Chriss leave?" I was forced to take a break because my hard drive crashed and I had to wait a month (or was it two? I can't remember) until those fucks from HP got it back to me. You know the rest.

About James Storm. I dropped Storm because although I was having fun with him and everybody seemed to like him, he never delivered as I wanted him to. I never won a single fucking session, it doesn't get any worse than that. I never came to a point when I had nothing to say or couldn't come up with something creative. It was just that I wanted to be more than just the guy who gets his ass kicked by others week after week after week. So even if Storm would've gotten a push, it wouldn't count because I'd keep losing.

Other than this I have nothing to say as there were parts where I didn't understand what you guys are talking about haha. I never do when it comes to UCW, CWA, ETW and that stuff.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Very enjoyable podcast. I never even received an invite! I'm not even really sure what Skype is and how it works with multiple people. It's like a video chat right? Anyways I was kind of shocked to hear that I almost won the NXT Championship. I thought for sure it would have been Aries. I was a little confused about how the whole Survivor Series went down. I vaguely get the references to older Feds because I recognize the names from PWMania. Overall another great podcast and I look forward to the next one. Lets see if I can be on it.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I forgot we even did this. But listening back to it, it was hilarious. Definitely had a good time. Not having Bumout there hurt the HOF quality, but I think we did a good job and hopefully Bumout can google Skype and find out what it is and how it works lol.

Listening back, we got into a lot of things, but I feel like we can still talk about a lot. Can't wait for Part 2.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
when i clicked on this and saw it was over 50 minutes I thought "well yeah I did come in late" but then I heard my intro at the 6 minute mark, it's the perfect example of how much fun these things are because time flies by i didn't even realize how long we were going. Can't wait to get part dos up and running cause it is a lot of fun, and would be awesome to get bumout in there so go and get skype brotha. Skype is like video chat, but it isn't just that it's a messenger thing and like the podcast itself it's just us with microphones not video so no need for cameras or anything

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Okay I signed up for Skype. Don't know how to use it but I'm ready for a part 2.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Okay I signed up for Skype. Don't know how to use it but I'm ready for a part 2.

I will teach you how to use it when we get the part 2. Just need all the other bros to co-sign when they want to do it

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I will teach you how to use it when we get the part 2. Just need all the other bros to co-sign when they want to do it

I'm ready to go whenever you guys are. That just leaves Rey, SBS and Dresden

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
So now we just need an answer from SBS

SBS

Reaction score
I'll do it again whenver just would like to know ahead of time so that way i can plan to make an evening of it :p