The Pulse Pro-Wrestling Hall of Fame Returns!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
[MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] [MENTION=413]Heartless Bitch[/MENTION] [MENTION=334]Walter South[/MENTION] [MENTION=69]ChristianMiguel[/MENTION] [MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION] [MENTION=59]Horrorfan_1986[/MENTION] [MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION] [MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION] [MENTION=160]Rick Grimes[/MENTION] [MENTION=92]Jimmy King[/MENTION] don't be afraid to participate now..

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I sent mine in.

I do realize that I left off a big name, and I'm ashamed of myself for leaving it off.

Reaction score
I sent mine in and put a woman on the ballot Can you guess who? lol Only did it because I was a huge fan at the time and she broke the barrier.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Just want to update everyone that the votes are tallied and such, but I'm backed up on writing so just stay patient, doing my best to get her done.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Well after writing the ceremony months ago, losing it, rewriting part of it, trashing it, rewriting some more of it and then abandoning the idea outright for 4 months I'm pleased to announce that there still isn't a ceremony available. BUT, for the sake of putting the knowledge out there and laying the foundation for a 2014 WP Hall of Fame Ceremony, the 2013 Wrestling Punks Wrestling Hall of Fame Inductees are...

Representing the tag team wing, joining The Legion of Doom...
Demolition

Representing the special induction wing, joining Bobby Heenan...
Vince McMahon for outstanding accolades as a promoter!

Now the three inductees that shall live on in immortality alongside the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Macho Man Randy Savage and Lou Thesz
IT'S THE KLIQ! SCOTT HALL, KEVIN NASH and TRIPLE H!

And now the moment you've all been waiting for (for 4 months), this year's Platinum Induction who joins the hollowed hall alongside The Nature Boy Ric Flair...
The one...
The only...
The incomparable second ever induction into the WP Wrestling Hall of Fame, Platinum Wing...
is....
going to be a good one!
One of the best, in fact!
He's a doozy...
He's a champion!
A WARRIOR!
And not The Ultimate Warrior either, but rather...
a man who can actually wrestle!
Now, revealing the Platinum induction...
Hold on to your hats...
You're not going to believe that it's ----
THE HEARTBREAK KID, SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!

Closing thoughts
Well, believe it or not, the entire Kliq minus Sean Waltman got inducted into the HOF this year. Mind-boggling really. It does reflect the overall complexion of this board though and with folks like myself, Booty, Zod and others, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise. So Demolition, Vince McMahon, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Scott Hall and Triple H now join the Wrestling Punks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame. The reveal may not have been overly glamorous, but at least the information is out there! An updated Hall of Fame list will come momentarily though given this is only the second year, it shouldn't be hard to remember the inductees! Feedback is welcomed and once again, I apologize for not being able to deliver a proper ceremony like last year.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I believe the only entrant I voted for was Demolition (and maybe McMahon).

Oh well, majority rules I guess, glad some people around here will be happy with the results.