The Only Limit to Your Impact Is Your Imagination and Commitment [vs. Madison/Samara]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Octane Wrestling [vs. Madison/Samara]
Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]
"
"Doing good holds the power to transform us on the inside, and then ripple out
in ever-expanding circles that positively impact the world at large."

tumblr_o0a6k5VKWp1ueyofjo1_500.png

"The Only Limit to Your Impact Is Your Imagination and Commitment."

Mon, Apr 18, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]
Day before Octane Wrestling

We open the scene with Skylar Croft standing in a dark rook in the empty Amalie Arena.

tumblr_o6m56epYoX1v5ahvwo1_500.jpg

CROFT: "In the darkness bind them. I've never cared too much for Penny or Boxxy, but now that they're making themselves known again I thought I may as well talk about them. The losers from two different mothers. You two were pretty inseparable at one point. I don't know whatever happened to that loser Boxxy, but I do have to say that makeover is doing wonders for you, Samara. I do like the spunk and flair you have now. I know I haven't seen a lot of you yet, but /i have a feeling you're here to make a real impact. More so than that walking fetish Penny. What's with the pink hair girl? Do you have a problem with your own natural hair? Are you letting society tell you a woman of color can't have nice hair? That would be shame and this is coming from a woman whiter than Casper."

Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]
1 hour before Octane Wrestling

We open up in the locker room of the women's tag team Stormy Skies. Hale is lacing up her custom chuck boots while Sklyar is is cutting slits in her t-shirt.

STORM: "Are you nervous about your debut tonight?"

CROFT: "Not anymore than I usually am. I've been around the block a few times."

STORM: "It helps that management gave us these basic bitches you've wrestled many times before."

CROFT: "Tell me about it. I've defeated both of those bitches in singles matches and I dominated them both in during my record year as the women's tag team champions. I'm no stranger to tag team wrestling and I've got the itch to return to it. It's my baby."

STORM: "I hope Penny watches what we do to Madison and Samara tonight and thinks twice about getting back in the ring."

CROFT: "Penny really doesn't want this in her life again. This isn't going to be 2013 all over again. It's a new era."

Skylar and Penny prepare for their tag team debut as we leave their locker room.

Last edited: