• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official NBA Discussion Thread

Grim

They Call Me Barry
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com

Now, I'm aware half of the 2018-2019 Season is over, so instead of a singular season thread, let's create one big thread that I will update into an archival directory, split into three parts: Regular Season, Post-Season, and Offseason.

I'd genuinely prefer to see basketball discussion here. So let's all complain about how our teams aren't going to the playoffs and cry ourselves to sleep over it, mmkay?
ARCHIVE:

- 2018-19 Regular Season

Last edited:

Grim

They Call Me Barry
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Been saying for months that the east playoffs are gonna be so fire for the winner to lose to the warriors in 5 games
Almost certain nobody is going to win in the West for the next two years or so unless somehow the Warriors completely fall apart.

Chris

It's me, it's me
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Almost certain nobody is going to win in the West for the next two years or so unless somehow the Warriors completely fall apart.
They haven't been playing that well lately but I have no faith in any west team beating them barring multiple injuries. Thunder and rockets got the best chance but it's still next to none

Grim

They Call Me Barry
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
They haven't been playing that well lately but I have no faith in any west team beating them barring multiple injuries. Thunder and rockets got the best chance but it's still next to none
If only I had as much faith in my poor Wolves. :mjcry

Yeah, Thunder or Rockets do have the best chance though. Which disgusts me beyond belief.

Reactions: Chris

Kairi HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
I'm begging to the NBA Gods that the Warriors don't represent the West this time around. The East is good and the top 4 especially could move to the NBA Finals and it will be great to see in the playoffs how everything shapes out. I don't have that much praise for the West these days and it's sad to think about.

Chris

It's me, it's me
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I'm begging to the NBA Gods that the Warriors don't represent the West this time around. The East is good and the top 4 especially could move to the NBA Finals and it will be great to see in the playoffs how everything shapes out. I don't have that much praise for the West these days and it's sad to think about.
I don't really have much faith in the Sixers or Celtics with how they've been playing tbh. I think the East is a toss-up between Bucks/Raptors, personally hoping for the Bucks and then the upset Finals win for Giannis

Kairi HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
I don't really have much faith in the Sixers or Celtics with how they've been playing tbh. I think the East is a toss-up between Bucks/Raptors, personally hoping for the Bucks and then the upset Finals win for Giannis
One thing the Celtics have is experience in playoff mode and I don't trust enough even my Sixers, Bucks or even the Raptors to completely run away with the East. It's going to be a game of inches with these playoffs.

Cwalker

Praying for a Peyton Royce leak
Feb 25, 2012
Lakers confirmed Ingram and Ball out for the rest of the year.

Bron might as well sit out too tbh