The more, the better

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
WWS cameras open to show Bryce Montgomery backstage.

Bryce Montgomery: I am here with Curt Adkins and his manager, Chris Johnson.

Adkins and Johnson walk over, Johnson with a big smile on his face. Adkins has a very serious look, however.

"Hotshot" Chris Johnson: Good to be here, Brycey boy.

Bryce Montgomery: First off Chris, congratulations on winning your debut match. And Curt congratulations on settling the score with Sylar Grey.

"Hotshot" Chris Johnson: Thanks Brycey boy, it was a hard fought victory but clearly I was the better man. Curt is also satisfied with shutting that mouthbag Grey up.

Bryce Montgomery: Now Curt, you have a triple threat match at Octane Wrestling in Tampa. Your opponents are the fun-loving Brayden Lee Jaxson and the equally tough Kriminal. How do you feel about being put into this match?

Curt Adkins: How do I feel? I feel pretty damn good. Instead of dismantling one victim, I get to enjoy two. I'm going to wipe that stupid smirk off Jaxson's face. After I'm finished with him, he won't even be able to talk. And did you say Kriminal is equally tough? Montgomery, say shit like that again and I'll snap you like a twig. Now Kriminal, he's more like a branch. It's harder to snap but I'll still break him. It'll be a goddamn bloodbath.

"Hotshot" Chris Johnson: And Bryan Taylor? Guy is a low-rate version of myself. If he tries any of the stuff he pulled at Unwritten, I'll snap HIM like a twig.

Adkins walks up to a phone book chained onto a nearby payphone and rips it off. He walks back to Montgomery and Johnson with the phone book and tears it in half.

Curt Adkins: They're calling this a battle of the strong? I'm the clear winner here. This match is just a detour of my ascension in this company. High body counts, bloodbaths, broken bones, just a few examples of what's to come in my path of destruction. AND to championship gold.

Adkins drops the microphone and he and Johnson walk away while Montgomery is stunned by what Adkins has to say.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes