The Interview with Liam Turner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The camera pans as Liam Turner is on a podium ready to speak to a bunch of people.

*Coughs*

Liam Turner: A-hem. I watched that Asher Daniels video, my father told me all about him. It's intriguing that Asher Daniels of all people believe that I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter. Who in the world is Bernie Sanders? I do not know of this man that Asher Daniels speak of, is this some American political crap that he's spewing? I was listening... until he went on about some love-story that reminded me of Twilight. Yeah, sadly I've seen that movie... I was bored, drunk one day... back when you knew me better as Dazza Holden. Now Asher, I did hear you call me a 'bum'. I think you've got the identity mixed up, I'm wearing a tuxedo, I'm living in a Mansion, I've got everything I ever dreamed of right here in front of me. Whilst you're just parading around like The Black Parade with your little 'scene' friends trying to make Vampires somewhat relevant. I think you've zoned yourself a bit too much regarding those movies, I could always pay The Vamps to play at one of your horrible gatherings. The name is Liam Turner to you, there is nothing laughable about who I am. The only thing laughing will be me, when you are down and out and unable to come up again. Only I, can rise you to perfection. You too, could have everything you've ever wanted... rather than acting all dark, closed-minded trapped in a bit of a confusion. Look at the state of you, you began with political vomit followed by speaking about Vampires. Do you even keep yourself one bit relevant to who you want to be? I'm sure Vampires couldn't care about who supports who... as far as I know, my bodyguard had to whisper in my ear just then... he tells me Bernie Sanders is a guy competing against a few dweebs to become President. I could easily buy America, but I don't want to... I'd have to deal with incompetent morons like yourself.

It's a laughing matter with you Asher, my childhood, my life all up to this point. It hasn't exactly been great, but neither has your life. My father knows you, he knows your father... the dark, hidden secrets behind who you are. I'm not sure if you even know who you are Asher... But you, you're my brother. However, I don't encourage you on knowing me because quite frankly... I'm the only one that matters in the 'Turner' family. Not you, not any of my other siblings I may have out there. The money goes to me, my father Mark saw the light in me, he saw that I had full potential to be the greatest this company has to offer. Your mother and father weren't murdered, that's what Mark wanted you to think. Sure, it's a corrupted story and it boggles your mind as much as it did for me when I found out the truth. They were your foster parents, you see Asher... when you were a little kid... you were quite psycho. Mind you, you're younger than I am... you were living in Portugal with Mark and he got rid of you. Sent you to a family who would look after you, but soon... they were paid to disappear and fake their death because they couldn't live with the fact you were turning into a monster. Your mind, you've believed you've been here a hundred years, it's all in your psychological mind. You're truly insane Asher! This is why I'm going to cleanse the evil that is in you, the holy water will captivate you and make you a better man. With God by your side, you can too find the Holy Spirit inside you that will fulfill you with the right dreams, the right money and you can too laugh about life.

Sophia, Sophia, Sophia. Does it hurt your ears? Are you afraid now Asher? Sophia's in a nursing home in Lucerne, Switzerland. We kept her there for privacy, good luck trying to find her Asher because she's under maximum security for her actions seventeen years ago. That's not for you to worry about, I can dig up more information on you and your past. I know everything, I've got everything. I've got my security, I've got the CIA, The FBI, The Intelligence... nothing can stop me at all. I am well protected Asher. Where as you, you're blood-hungry... you want to suck on blood, you want to suck on someone's neck and allow blood to be poured out. It's because you've lived the Demonic lifestyle; but that can all change. The Legion you've tried to enable will all come crushing down before it begins, The Guardian of Angels will guide you to a better place and you Asher, you will realize that whether you like the fact you're my brother or not... I will save you even if I don't want to. Do you even know who asked you not to play that little trick again? You failed to see her identity, it's a dangerous game you're playing at Asher.

This is why people, I am not a Bernie Sanders supporter. I don't even know who the hell that man is, nor should I care. But everyone needs to turn their attention to Liam Turner. Everyone needs to witness the greatness that is me, the fact I can save you all. I can guide you to be rich, you can have God by your side and everyone will look after you. This is the Holy Family, this is where dreams come true, this is where the money in this Global Corporation will enable you to be the King of the World. Now follow me people, follow me and witness me become your King!