1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The Fabolous Moolah battle Royal Renamed

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Dale, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi

Guess they actually realised it was actually a pretty serious matter the fact that Stephanie of all people acknowledged it and they didn't just change the name of it on the quiet.

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    So will the the Observer HOF, NWA HOF and Cauliflower alley take her out or was this shit all more selective outrage?

3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

The general consensus seems to be keep what you've already given people but no more accolades. Just gotta be quiet about the ones already given and people don't care

Keith likes this.
  4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Most of Bill Cosbys accolades were stripped from.....All these people acting offended over this should follow suit or they're just being biased imo.

I also like the fact that this entire thing makes every woman who made public comments and tweets about this match and the woman who it was named after look like gullible morons.....I couldn't do it better myself.

5. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Only decision they could take, not least in the current climate. WWE have been found to be behind the times too much over the years. I think they should have renamed it The Stratus Battle Royal or at least after someone who is modern etc..