1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The Deadly Games 2: Finale

Discussion in 'Board Games' started by The Linebacker, Jul 5, 2014.

1. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

The courtroom is full to the rafters as Mr. S. Tooth & Mr. W. Chung are brought for prosecution. Judge Vice asks the jury for their verdicts and and youngish chap steps forward to speak on their behalf.

"We find each defendant, NOT GUILTY!"

Tooth & Chung are ecstatic, exchanging thumbs up with each other. As Chung goes to leave the courtroom however, Sabretooth draws his AK-47 and mows him down in front of the court!

"Haha bitches, I am the greatest killer in the hist......"

Tooth hits the ground as Judge Vice returns his shotgun to underneath his bench.

[HR][/HR]

Guess that ends that then huh. Congratulations to the survivors [MENTION=807]Blissful Memories[/MENTION] & [MENTION=234]Starlight[/MENTION] who live to die another day!

2. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    See I was right Sabretooth was the killer.

3. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Emotionless

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    Can't believe you guys thought it was me :(

4. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

I would have won if Chaka hadn't decided to ditch this whole game. The round that I killed Chaka, I was supposed to kill Blissful Memories but couldn't because if I got voted off then the game couldn't continue because Chaka wasn't around. So you guys should just be happy that Chaka left :lol:

5. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Yeah, I'd like to say in all fairness I suggested Sabre kill Chaka or this game would be fucked.

6. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    What a good little strategy there. Good job LB. Ready for another round when you are.

7. Sabretooth

You're just happy because I ended up losing but at least I killed you so I'm good. And let's start another round ASAP

8. Starlight

Starlight Guest

how could sabs want more blood? he's dead. :)

9. Starlight

Starlight Guest

if he's the killer in the next game. he might be just a regular and ordinary towns person, but despite what his role is, i say we kill him first just because. lol

10. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Emotionless

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    Getting rid of Sabs first is the best option all the time.

11. Sabretooth

Apparently not. Just look at this game.

12. Starlight

Starlight Guest

lol, we are just giving you a hard time Sabs!

13. Sabretooth

I know. I love you guys. :lol: