The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I enjoyed it but I agree something was definitely missing.

A villain like Heath Ledger'S Joker.

That being said, I really enjoyed. Finally a third film in a superhero trilogy that doesn't suck. I have to agree with Fuji: The lenght of the finished film.
The whole oprhanage subplot didn't contribute anything to the main plot at all, other than developing the character of John Blake. It might as well have been edited out of the film, and it wouldn't have been such a big deal.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
[MENTION=12]Citan[/MENTION]

I think it did Citan, it made Blake who he was and who he was going to become.

As for the rest, it was watchable, but I just don't feel it has any replay value. The Dark Knight, although vastly overrated still has replay value.

Another thing that annoyed me, not enough Batman. Out of a 2 hr 45 minute movie, we had, what, 45 minutes of Batman?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I just saw the movie and I must say it did it for me. I enjoyed everything. Although Bane was really fucking hard to understand. When Bane was talking to Bruce in the prison cell, I literally couldn't understand a word he said. It certainly left it open to another movie but this is supposed to be the end. All in all I thought it was great. 8/10

Last edited by a moderator:

The Viper

Reaction score
I just saw the movie and I must say it did it for me. I enjoyed everything. Although Bane was really fucking hard to understand. When Bane was talking to Bruce in the prison cell, I literally couldn't understand a word he said. It certainly left it open to another movie but this is supposed to be the end. All in all I thought it was great. 8/10

SPOILERZ~!! :inferno:

Reactions: 1 person

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I guess I am in the minority. I didn't have any problems understanding Bane, neither did the girlfriend.

Castiel

Reaction score
I heard my friends asking what Bane was saying at some points but I had no problem with it.

I absolutely loved the movie. Everyone played their role perfectly. Anne Hathaway as Selina was amazing, especially in her first scene when she jumps out the window. I'm glad she was so great since a lot seemed to doubt her for the role at first. Also, she was extremely hot. I found it pretty easy to predict about Robin and Talia, though his name was actually Robin not Dick and he has a different background so is he even...? It's definitely a nod to Robin obviously, Nolan changing a few things shouldn't be too surprising.

Seeing cameos from Ra's and Crane both got me excited! That was very cool. Also there was a little joke about Killer Croc in there too if anyone caught that. "Ask if he saw any giant alligators" or something like that was the line when they found Gordan after he was shot.

Everything was just epic, I can't give an actual review right now but I just loved it man.

Reactions: 1 person

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I heard my friends asking what Bane was saying at some points but I had no problem with it.

I absolutely loved the movie. Everyone played their role perfectly. Anne Hathaway as Selina was amazing, especially in her first scene when she jumps out the window. I'm glad she was so great since a lot seemed to doubt her for the role at first. Also, she was extremely hot. I found it pretty easy to predict about Robin and Talia, though his name was actually Robin not Dick and he has a different background so is he even...? It's definitely a nod to Robin obviously, Nolan changing a few things shouldn't be too surprising.

Seeing cameos from Ra's and Crane both got me excited! That was very cool. Also there was a little joke about Killer Croc in there too if anyone caught that. "Ask if he saw any giant alligators" or something like that was the line when they found Gordan after he was shot.

Everything was just epic, I can't give an actual review right now but I just loved it man.
I agree I had no problem understanding Bane.