The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Hopefully Hardy's Bane is at least half as bad ass as Ledger's Joker.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
We're only a couple of days away and already the overrating has begun. Christ, I haven't even seen the fucking movie yet and I can tell its not nearly as good as this fanboy makes it out to be...

My favourite line....

"Easily one of the top ten films in the history of cinema!"

For fucks sake, its about a man who dresses up as a bat. :lol:

Are you high? What does it matter what the story is about. How does that mean it won't be good

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Are you high? What does it matter what the story is about. How does that mean it won't be good
Don't believe I ever said it wouldn't be good, just saying I won't be shocked if its NOT one of the top ten films in the history of cinema. In fact, I'm banking on it coming nowhere close to films like that, just like neither of the first two did.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Very doubtable... I'd rather have seen the Film with Joker and this film swapping places.... I'd rather see a batman franchise end with The Joker than Bane

Oh me too I'm just saying I hope Bane is at least a very good villain.

Eddie North

Reaction score
original the franchise was supposed to continue with Joker, but Ledger died and would be a shame to replace him, so they went with this story, I hope the "reboot" makes the franchise even better, but I doubt it.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
We're only a couple of days away and already the overrating has begun. Christ, I haven't even seen the fucking movie yet and I can tell its not nearly as good as this fanboy makes it out to be...

My favourite line....

"Easily one of the top ten films in the history of cinema!"

For fucks sake, its about a man who dresses up as a bat. :lol:

Well, one of the worst films in history (Batman & Robin) was about a man who dresses as a bat.

Why can' the opposite be true? :p

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Just a friendly reminder to those who have already seen this film or are planning on it in the next couple of days. Please put all spoiler related posts in spoiler tags so that those who haven't seen it won't have the movie ruined for them.

Thank you for your attention.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Bane is the only villain that ever decommissioned Batman. He's a perfect villain to end the series with

mde

Reaction score
I saw it last night. I'm a pretty big batman fan. When I say pretty big I say mildly obssessed.

This movie blew my mind. You can dismiss it as being about a man dressed as a bat but it is about so much more.

The Bane vs Joker comparison is apples to oranges and I actually preferred Bane (not the quality of acting, even though they both did great Ledger was mindblowing)

While Joker wanted chaos. Bane wanted domination He took over. The Joker saw batman as a second side of the same coin, Bane saw Batman as a minor annoyance. The Joker was ruthless just to be ruthless. Bane was evil to a point.

I won't leave any spoilers but the ending was perfect, and you really left with a sense of closure yet hope for the future.

To all of my friends who will never see this but argued with me for a year about Anne Hathaway let me say a big f*ck you I told you say! She was awesome. She nailed Selina Kyle.

Awesome movie. 10/10

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I saw it last night. I'm a pretty big batman fan. When I say pretty big I say mildly obssessed.

This movie blew my mind. You can dismiss it as being about a man dressed as a bat but it is about so much more.

The Bane vs Joker comparison is apples to oranges and I actually preferred Bane (not the quality of acting, even though they both did great Ledger was mindblowing)

While Joker wanted chaos. Bane wanted domination He took over. The Joker saw batman as a second side of the same coin, Bane saw Batman as a minor annoyance. The Joker was ruthless just to be ruthless. Bane was evil to a point.

I won't leave any spoilers but the ending was perfect, and you really left with a sense of closure yet hope for the future.

To all of my friends who will never see this but argued with me for a year about Anne Hathaway let me say a big f*ck you I told you say! She was awesome. She nailed Selina Kyle.

Awesome movie. 10/10

Well this has got me looking forward to it

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
I've already had something spoiled for me concerning a villain so I'm kinda annoyed.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'll echo mde and say that Anne Hathaway owned her role and was one of the best things about the film. Never understood why people were underestimating her in the first place.

Fitting finale to the trilogy, although I will say the film doesn't really get going until the second hour. The last 45 minutes is some of the best cinema you'll see all year.

I'll close my thoughts with this:

Avengers > Dark Knight Rises > Amazing Spider-Man