1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The Cowboy Done with Impact Wrestling

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Kairi HoHo, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/james-storm-leaves-impact-speech-video/#.WgUpCNCnHIU

Thank you Storm for the great memories with Beer Money, and AMW. Storm is the last of the old guard from TNA and I'm shocked it took him this long to realize is was time for that old Cowboy to find a new journey to go on. Remember he was working NXT shows what a few years ago and I was saying back then stay with NXT and move up to the Main Roster, because I felt their was nothing for him coming back to TNA. He came back and my fears happened for him and he was doing nothing worthwhile even with the AAA/Impact short feud and the feud he had with EC3 for a few months. Where ever he goes whether WWE still has interests in him, he'll be successful I think a new home will be great for him and he's probably one of the most realist Wrestlers in the business. The way he talks, the way he acts isn't something he playing up.​

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Hope he saved most of that TNA contract....400 Gs is a good chunk of change to spread out for a decent life. Gotta think his days as a top guy netted him something close to that.

Kairi HoHo likes this.
  3. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

True it's not what you make, it's how much you save.

4. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Hope he goes to NXT. Want to watch him there. If not, some say he may retire.

5. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    He'll be back in 2018.