The CONCERTS ARE AWESOME Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tell me why you hate him then. Never said he can or can't sing. I just said he's a really great rapper but how can you hate someone you don't know? Do you know him personally? Have you even heard a Drake song that he wasn't singing in? Because there's a lot of them.

Why do I hate him? Because he sounds bad when he raps, idk what to tell you. I don't like his voice or his flow.

The Viper

Reaction score
Why do I hate him? Because he sounds bad when he raps, idk what to tell you. I don't like his voice or his flow.

Give me an example of a song where you don't like his flow because I don't think you know jack shit about rap flows.

Swinny

Reaction score
You guys seem very overly shocked that someone doesn't like Drake. Not liking Drake is a very popular opinion. :p

The Viper

Reaction score
You guys seem very overly shocked that someone doesn't like Drake. Not liking Drake is a very popular opinion. :p

I see Sabre's hate for Drake as blind hate just because it's the cool thing to do. He gets shit on for no good reason. Only because he likes to cater to women AND men. Mixing up singing and rapping. Some say "he's not a real rapper". Yet, the majority of shit he does rap about is real life shit. Shit that's happened to him in his life. He just does it in a different way than say, Tupac or any other "real rapper".

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
honestly Sabs opinion on anything can fuck off Drake makes money an a lot of people like him plus he was the bomb in Degrassi.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Yes, but how many people have actually listened to Drake songs who dislike him?

A lot of people just jump on the bandwagon.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Hang on, Drake's not exactly some niche artist, he gets a fair amount of radio play.
Most of the songs that are on the radio aren't even Drake's best songs imo.

Started from the Bottom was the only song from NWTS I ever heard on the radio and it was by far the worst.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Most of the songs that are on the radio aren't even Drake's best songs imo.

Started from the Bottom was the only song from NWTS I ever heard on the radio and it was by far the worst.

Hold We're Going Home got a lot of play too. And NWTS was a number two selling album in this country and the fastest selling hip hop record of the year in this country too.

And regardless, you can say the same with any artist that gets mainstream attention. The point is that people haven't exactly had to hunt out Drake's material to gain a perception of him, whether people agree with that perception or not.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The whole argument is moot anyway, if you like him you like him, if you don't you don't. Nobody is right or wrong and no amount of convincing is going to make either side change their opinion.

This is a thread about concerts, not whether or not you like Drake, so lets keep it about the topic at hand please and thanks.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hang on, Drake's not exactly some niche artist, he gets a fair amount of radio play.
I've actually never heard a Drake song in my life. That includes on the radio.

honestly Sabs opinion on anything can fuck off Drake makes money an a lot of people like him plus he was the bomb in Degrassi.
:this:

Jimmy for the win.

The whole argument is moot anyway, if you like him you like him, if you don't you don't. Nobody is right or wrong and no amount of convincing is going to make either side change their opinion.

This is a thread about concerts, not whether or not you like Drake, so lets keep it about the topic at hand please and thanks.
It seems to be the cool thing to do to.

I haven't been to a concert in a few years. I might try to change that next year.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The last concert I went to was Tiesto with openers Hardwell and Downlink, Excision, and Datsik. Hardwell was really good, the dubstep guys really failed, and Tiesto blew the roof off. I won the tickets and honestly if I hadn't won them I would not go.

A couple months before I saw Deadmau5 with openers Skrillex and Calvin Harris. Skrillex and Calvin Harris rocked it. Deadmau5 was absolutely horrible. He had just done an outdoor concert in the Summer (the concert I went to was in December) and apparently was way better then.

Before that I went to the Barenaked Ladies in 2007. They were fucking amazing. Great live show.

I also went to the 2010 Western Canadian Music Awards. Chilliwack, the Grapes of Wrath, We Are the City, Bif Naked, You Say Party, and Grand Analog all performed and they were all great. Even got to go to the exclusive after-party which was pretty sweet too.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
udepuby7.jpg

NOFX was awessssooooommmme

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Bump because Fuji scored himself some Billy Joel tickets. FUCKING PIANO MAN MOTHERFUCKERS~!