The Bully Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Last night on impact saw the return of Bully Ray. Ray left in October of last year and most believed he was gone for good. His return at WWE's Royal Rumble made people believe a Dudley Boys return was on the horizon but now Bully is back in TNA.

Thoughts?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Seems odd.

If he's full time, this is a stupid decision. Considering TNA are struggling to pay most of their talents, bringing in a Main Event talent who must be on quite a lot is mindbogglingly stupid. I do like Bully Ray but I not really sure what he can add after he left and went to WWE for one appearance.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I guess TNA talent have a lot more freedom in their contracts now. So it can't hurt to stay on TV and continue earning some more money at this point of his career.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, this was just (according to news sites) a one off deal for now. Why he would return for a random special referee role then never again is beyond me

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Interestingly enough, this was just (according to news sites) a one off deal for now. Why he would return for a random special referee role then never again is beyond me
From his point of view, it keeps his name out there so he's still known to the people and can get booked for indy events.