Announcement The Birth Of A Wrestling God

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sorr

Yeah, lol sorry bro It just seems like people are always coming at me on these forum's my apologies .....But that is my main point I don't like Cena because he has been the face for over a decade...There are so many other great wrestlers who were buried because Super Cena has to win!

(Vince thinking) Super Cena has to win we have to sell t-shirts and head bands to all the kiddies, soccer moms and @Sabretooth

Ok, so where do I start here hmmm.......... I talked about this earlier with @Ethan Hunt.....The main reason that I don't like Cena is because he has been shoved down our throats for the last 15 years!....He wins almost every feud/match with his 5 moves of death!....The AA is a piece of shit and has to be one of the worst finishing moves ever but somehow the guy has managed to win 16 World championships with it (A few with the a STFU//which I do like btw) but that besides the point....Here we go now Aj styles was champion doing a damn good job in my book then here comes Super Part Time Cena to save the day and dethrone the best thing going on SDLive.....Cena's time has passed man He doesn't need to be in the main event all the time now....We have a nice set of great performers that can dominate the main event scene.....AJ, KO, Seth, Dean, Bray, Corbin, Joe, Miz, Brock and Orton are all capable of being the Champion. But hey if you like getting face f**ked @Sabretooth be my guest and thanks for the welcome.

You do realize he hasn't been in the main event for two and a half years right? He's earned the right to get another world title run. Being shoved down our throats isn't a reason to hate on someone. At the end of the day wwe is a business and John sells the most merchandise and does all the make a wish so he gets pushed. I realize his character got corny sometimes but when he tried he could cut an amazing promo and put on amazing matches like it or not. He doesn't have five moves of death. Like I said you're blind if you can't see he's a good wrestler.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
2 years, 5 years or 15 years later John Cena never needed a 16th WWE Championship.

Drew

Reaction score
Man that whole thing is so overblown.

Who cares who has more titles? No one is going to say Cena is better than Flair. Or Shawn Michaels or pick any number of great champs that had lesser Reigns.

Hell Flair would have 30 titles if he'd had been born 20 years later. They held titles for years back then, or at least damn sure didn't play hot potato with them.

Y'all get so worked up by how many titles a guy has won.

Trips shouldn't have had as many as he has, and neither should have Orton.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Man that whole thing is so overblown.

Who cares who has more titles? No one is going to say Cena is better than Flair. Or Shawn Michaels or pick any number of great champs that had lesser Reigns.

Hell Flair would have 30 titles if he'd had been born 20 years later. They held titles for years back then, or at least damn sure didn't play hot potato with them.

Y'all get so worked up by how many titles a guy has won.

Trips shouldn't have had as many as he has, and neither should have Orton.
WWE thinks it matters or they wouldn't have given it to him. He only won so they could say he was a 16-time WWE Champion. Not that it matters anyways because WWE has never accurately reported how many championships Ric Flair actually won over his career.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Not an argument on my side just saying the guy has done alot for the WWE in his time here.....I would be a fool if I said otherwise.....My point is that even tho he has done all of those things I still don't like him and don't have too......If you guys didn't like the Undertaker than you just don't.....I can't be mad or judge how you feel about a certain wrestler that you like....To squash it Cena has had some great matches over the years (I mean you should giving the # of matches he's been in) He will go down as one of the greatest in most people's book....my book also but like on page 45 maybe....LOL

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not an argument on my side just saying the guy has done alot for the WWE in his time here.....I would be a fool if I said otherwise.....My point is that even tho he has done all of those things I still don't like him and don't have too......If you guys didn't like the Undertaker than you just don't.....I can't be mad or judge how you feel about a certain wrestler that you like....To squash it Cena has had some great matches over the years (I mean you should giving the # of matches he's been in) He will go down as one of the greatest in most people's book....my book also but like on page 45 maybe....LOL
Case in point I'm not the biggest Undertaker fan either. I did really enjoy his Big Evil phase.

Reactions: The Phenom

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE thinks it matters or they wouldn't have given it to him. He only won so they could say he was a 16-time WWE Champion. Not that it matters anyways because WWE has never accurately reported how many championships Ric Flair actually won over his career.

Or maybe he should have won the title again because he should have won the title again.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Ok well in that case then you simply don't like him for the sake of not liking him. If that's the case then I obviously can't change your mind.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Ok well in that case then you simply don't like him for the sake of not liking him. If that's the case then I obviously can't change your mind.
Nope, no changing my mind I will give him credit for all his accomplishments but he's just not my cup of tea. I will forever be apart of Team Cena Sucks UNLESS they turn him heel if that was to happen I may actually be interested in him....I mean Austin went heel (temporarily) Rock went heel a few times why does Super Cena get to stay face his entire career?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
For the record, John Cena has not been the consistent highest seller of merchandise in WWE. New Day and CM Punk have outsold him numerous times, for many months or even an entire year, at a time.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Nope, no changing my mind I will give him credit for all his accomplishments but he's just not my cup of tea. I will forever be apart of Team Cena Sucks UNLESS they turn him heel if that was to happen I may actually be interested in him....I mean Austin went heel (temporarily) Rock went heel a few times why does Super Cena get to stay face his entire career?

And austins heel turn went so well.

As far as Rock goes he was a heel BEFORE he became the face of the company. Sure he had one little heel run in 2003 that lasted a few months but he was wrapping up with wwe so it didn't matter.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And austins heel turn went so well.

As far as Rock goes he was a heel BEFORE he became the face of the company. Sure he had one little heel run in 2003 that lasted a few months but he was wrapping up with wwe so it didn't matter.
Rocky was a babyface, then he turned heel, then he turned babyface and then he turned Corporate heel, then he turned babyface and then he did the 2003 Hollywood heel gimmick on his way out.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Rocky was a babyface, then he turned heel, then he turned babyface and then he turned Corporate heel, then he turned babyface and then he did the 2003 Hollywood heel gimmick on his way out.

Right and his babyface run from 1999-2002 is what he's remembered for.

Drew

Reaction score
So the biggest complaint is he hasn't turned heel?

While that would be epic, it's not like he's a stale character or some shit and I can understand why they haven't turned him. The kids would not like it.

This isn't old ass hogan who was declining in popularity near or in his 50s. Cena still around, or has gone a while and comes back in his late 40s, and is declining in popularity and they want to turn him heel? Go ahead.

BTW I'm not against a heel turn. Could be the biggest thing to happen in the company since the attitude era if they did it right...

But he's definitely not as bad as some people keep claiming imo.