1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Announcement The Birth Of A Wrestling God

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by The Phenom, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Male
    You do realize he hasn't been in the main event for two and a half years right? He's earned the right to get another world title run. Being shoved down our throats isn't a reason to hate on someone. At the end of the day wwe is a business and John sells the most merchandise and does all the make a wish so he gets pushed. I realize his character got corny sometimes but when he tried he could cut an amazing promo and put on amazing matches like it or not. He doesn't have five moves of death. Like I said you're blind if you can't see he's a good wrestler.

2. Ethan Hunt

Ethan Hunt Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    2 years, 5 years or 15 years later John Cena never needed a 16th WWE Championship.

3. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Car Sales
    Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
    Man that whole thing is so overblown.

Who cares who has more titles? No one is going to say Cena is better than Flair. Or Shawn Michaels or pick any number of great champs that had lesser Reigns.

Hell Flair would have 30 titles if he'd had been born 20 years later. They held titles for years back then, or at least damn sure didn't play hot potato with them.

Y'all get so worked up by how many titles a guy has won.

Trips shouldn't have had as many as he has, and neither should have Orton.

4. Ethan Hunt

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    WWE thinks it matters or they wouldn't have given it to him. He only won so they could say he was a 16-time WWE Champion. Not that it matters anyways because WWE has never accurately reported how many championships Ric Flair actually won over his career.

5. The Phenom

The Phenom New Member

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Sales
    St.Louis Mo
    undertaker
    shawnmichaels
    kevinsteen
    1m1d5Ur
    dx
    Not an argument on my side just saying the guy has done alot for the WWE in his time here.....I would be a fool if I said otherwise.....My point is that even tho he has done all of those things I still don't like him and don't have too......If you guys didn't like the Undertaker than you just don't.....I can't be mad or judge how you feel about a certain wrestler that you like....To squash it Cena has had some great matches over the years (I mean you should giving the # of matches he's been in) He will go down as one of the greatest in most people's book....my book also but like on page 45 maybe....LOL

Ethan Hunt likes this.
  6. Ethan Hunt

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    Case in point I'm not the biggest Undertaker fan either. I did really enjoy his Big Evil phase.

The Phenom likes this.
  7. Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
    Male
    Or maybe he should have won the title again because he should have won the title again.

8. Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
    Male
    Ok well in that case then you simply don't like him for the sake of not liking him. If that's the case then I obviously can't change your mind.

The Phenom likes this.
  9. The Phenom

The Phenom New Member

Feb 7, 2017
    Male
    Sales
    St.Louis Mo
    undertaker
    shawnmichaels
    kevinsteen
    1m1d5Ur
    dx
    Nope, no changing my mind I will give him credit for all his accomplishments but he's just not my cup of tea. I will forever be apart of Team Cena Sucks UNLESS they turn him heel if that was to happen I may actually be interested in him....I mean Austin went heel (temporarily) Rock went heel a few times why does Super Cena get to stay face his entire career?

10. Roadster

Roadster The Last Rite.

Sep 19, 2014
    Male
    America
    uUsHwHt
    akiratozawa
    samoajoe
    ajstyles2
    undertaker
    L1l4tIp
    For the record, John Cena has not been the consistent highest seller of merchandise in WWE. New Day and CM Punk have outsold him numerous times, for many months or even an entire year, at a time.

The Phenom and Ethan Hunt like this.
  11. Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
    Male
    And austins heel turn went so well.

As far as Rock goes he was a heel BEFORE he became the face of the company. Sure he had one little heel run in 2003 that lasted a few months but he was wrapping up with wwe so it didn't matter.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  12. Ethan Hunt

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    Rocky was a babyface, then he turned heel, then he turned babyface and then he turned Corporate heel, then he turned babyface and then he did the 2003 Hollywood heel gimmick on his way out.

The Phenom likes this.
  13. Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
    Male
    Right and his babyface run from 1999-2002 is what he's remembered for.

14. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Car Sales
    Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
    So the biggest complaint is he hasn't turned heel?

While that would be epic, it's not like he's a stale character or some shit and I can understand why they haven't turned him. The kids would not like it.

This isn't old ass hogan who was declining in popularity near or in his 50s. Cena still around, or has gone a while and comes back in his late 40s, and is declining in popularity and they want to turn him heel? Go ahead.

BTW I'm not against a heel turn. Could be the biggest thing to happen in the company since the attitude era if they did it right...

But he's definitely not as bad as some people keep claiming imo.