The Avengers Discussion Thread (2012)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Apparently that was Thanos, I imagine big Marvel fans that know of him marked out. I wish I could've but I'm more of a DC guy... Lol

Who the fuck is Thanos

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Thanos is trouble, really big trouble.

And I'm thinking he'll will be back as early as Thor 2.

I am definitely picking up the DVD! 30 more minutes? I'm down for that. Also, I searched everywhere for a sig like yours, that scene was just made to be a sig!

I wanna know where you and #HEEL got yours, they're awesome!

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
just went to the IMAX 3D showing and it's was fuckin amazing....one of the greatest movies I have ever seen...I hope the fuck they make a Hulk movie soon...and Whedon directs its cuz Rufallo was spot on and really looks like it could be a great hulk movie...the Thor v Hulk stuff was great..and just an amazingly well acted movie....everyone in the cast was great....I was however sad to see Phil die....but I know that it needed to happen for the movie to work out how it did...but damn I am still taken aback by how fuckin great it was

Castiel

Reaction score
Thanos is trouble, really big trouble.

And I'm thinking he'll will be back as early as Thor 2.

I wanna know where you and #HEEL got yours, they're awesome!

I get the feeling we got ours from the same place, I searched around Tumblr. It's always a great place to find nice gifs, even if I don't have an account on there! Lol

just went to the IMAX 3D showing and it's was fuckin amazing....one of the greatest movies I have ever seen...I hope the fuck they make a Hulk movie soon...and Whedon directs its cuz Rufallo was spot on and really looks like it could be a great hulk movie...the Thor v Hulk stuff was great..and just an amazingly well acted movie....everyone in the cast was great....I was however sad to see Phil die....but I know that it needed to happen for the movie to work out how it did...but damn I am still taken aback by how fuckin great it was

Yes! More Ruffalo as Hulk, Hulk needs a real good movie and Ruffalo could definitely make it. Phil dying was sad because he was awesome but at least he went out in style! Using the weapon was just so badass.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
honestly there is so much goodness in this movie...I need a gif of the Hulk smashing Loki someone help

Castiel

Reaction score
Lol, looks like you found it. Hulk buried Loki... but it was awesome!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hulk vs Loki was a squash match

Castiel

Reaction score
Not sure if it's a good idea to bump this thread but the DVD has just come out thankfully I plan on picking up! But more importantly, the gag reel has surfaced!

[video=youtube;M0TZcBjZSNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0TZcBjZSNM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Video removed :(

Can't wait for release day, gonna pick up the Avengers Box Set on Blu-Ray and watch the whole saga straight through.