The Animal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

branden26

Reaction score
2q0t1ys.png

On behalf of Batistas return I decided I would make a sig

feedback appreciated

Kibondo

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say this is a big miss. Batista is just BARELY visible, and if you hadn't said it was him, I probably wouldn't have known either. I don't get why you've made the top part darker than the bottom part of the banner either. The text is what it is. Sorry, this just isn't any good in my books.

branden26

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say this is a big miss. Batista is just BARELY visible, and if you hadn't said it was him, I probably wouldn't have known either. I don't get why you've made the top part darker than the bottom part of the banner either. The text is what it is. Sorry, this just isn't any good in my books.

Just trying new stuff the more I look at it it looks ridicoulus thanks for the feedback though

Jamiethomas2

Reaction score
Nice brand i think the main down point is the font i dont think it fits oon the picture

But overall very good ;)

SnackZ

Reaction score

sorry dude but this one pretty much sums this piece up. looks like a mess.