The Animal Batistas Return Advertised

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

It would appear that this week's report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter of Batista possibly returning to WWE is legitimate as he is advertised to appear at a non-televised event in February.

On Sunday, February 16, 2014, WWE will hold a live event at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets to the show are being sold via www.unlvtickets.com, and Batista advertised to appear at the event (he is also featured on a graphic on the front page of the website promoting the event).

Advertised details are as follows: "WWE’s Road to Wrestlemania will make a stop at Las Vegas’ Thomas and Mack Center on Sunday, February 16. Don’t miss your favorite WWE Superstars including: CM Punk, The Shield, Big Show, Kane, the WWE Divas and much more!Plus, see the special return of “The Animal” Batista, LIVE!

"WWE offers the best value in entertainment, with tickets starting at $20. Also, don’t miss your chance to take part in the Ultimate WWE FAN EXPERIENCE!

Cenas true second is coming which means the midgets get bumped back down ... Yes!!!

I wonder if they go Dave vs Brock and Cena vs Taker now ... And I have mania tix

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Quote:
MAJOR, MAJOR NAME RETURNING TO WWE

By Mike Johnson on 2013-12-20 22:12:53

Former WWE World champion Batista is advertised for the 2/16/14 WWE event in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Thomas & Mack Center via both radio ads and internet advertising.

In speaking to WWE sources this evening, they confirmed he was expected back (one source believed at the Royal Rumble as a surprise) and that the advertising was released prematurely, spoiling a planned surprise.

Batista had been talking to Triple H about a return at least as far back as last Spring, according to sources, but his acting schedule (he has a big part in Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy) prevented him from doing anything.

Batista has long talked of wanting to come back for one final WWE run, as opposed to just coming back to do one big match. He quit the company in 2010, completely unhappy with the PG type of programming the company was producing at the time.

One of the sources we spoke with tonight believed Batista would be working with the company until he was needed to do promotional work for "Guardians", which is slated for a 8/1/14 theatrical release.

via PWInsider

Quote:
WWE advertising the return of one of its biggest stars of the past decade

Dave Bautista will be returning to WWE for WrestleMania season, as was already reported in this week's Observer.

Bautista will be in for a significant role, and the first sign of his return by the company came in radio advertising for the 2/16 house show in Las Vegas at the Thomas & Mack Center, which means at this point he is scheduled not just for TV appearances.

(thanks to Jeremy Botter)
Via Dave Metzler (F4WOnline)

But @PHX he was only at NXT to visit ... Told you and dale fuck out of here with that bull shit, this man about business.

And @Ben get your ass in gear and get some pussy monster smileys

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ben isn't even smiley admin jobber. That's Dale's job.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Yawn. I'm gonna laugh when this doesn't do shit for ratings

Reactions: Dale

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Well there are plenty of new divas for him to bang his way through, I'm just surprised he didn't come back sooner.

Awesome!!! a lot of possible mania matches

Reactions: SAIYANS

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well there are plenty of new divas for him to bang his way through, I'm just surprised he didn't come back sooner.

Awesome!!! a lot of possible mania matches
Dave had to go down and scout that NXT booty. Sasha, Emma, Paige, Summer, Bailey, Charlotte ... Gotta catchem all

Reactions: Weez

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
As a fan, I'm excited. I really enjoyed his work up until he quit. Hopefully his attitude has changed though.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
As a fan, I'm excited. I really enjoyed his work up until he quit. Hopefully his attitude has changed though.
You mean the heel character of polo pimp?

Or do you mean what he said after he left pertaining to Bryan, Punk, Dolph, and the small guys not named Rey, which was they shouldn't be pushed at the top because they don't actually look like they can whoop a mans ass in real life?

I wonder how much mic wiggle room they will give the guy since he didn't like his words being restrained either

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
But @PHX he was only at NXT to visit ... Told you and dale fuck out of here with that bull shit, this man about business.
Who said he was NEVER discussing business with them? Ever thought that they had been discussing business long before this and he actually was there just to visit and to see Trips in person while all was in the area?

As for you being on all over Dave nuts and wanking yourself into a coma at any little tidbit of info on him, it's hilarious how you'll agree with anything he says even when it makes absolutely no sense at all, especially the comment about Rey.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHX

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I've never said Rey should be the guy, just that he had an air of disbelief from being a legit giant killer for years that Bryan/Punk lack as they were just thrusted titles to make them seem credible despite booking. I know Rey damn sure stands out more than the other two though since one looks like a goat and one when on e screen with Rock looked like he belonged in the stands.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Congratulations, you just compared kayfabe to REAL LIFE which Dave was talking about. Massive fail wwetna1

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Thank you. But okay, in real life, Rey is an overly tatted up Mexican from Cali which still has a stereotypical stigma of a thug and gangster in American society like Joker in the Friday movies. You never heard of the Bislats?

Anyhow

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He's a midget who wears a mask, wears a shirt to the ring now because he aint got the physique anymore and is arsenal his based on gymnastic-esque moves. That sure sounds like a guy to be terrified of in real life...