1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Suicide Squad (2016)

Discussion in 'Coming Attractions' started by The Linebacker, Jul 14, 2015.

1. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;yhU9ETbUMm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhU9ETbUMm0[/video]

First trailer is of course up online, so may as well get the ball rolling on this one.

I will say this. I've more hope for this one than BvS:DOJ. The trailer doesn't make me too excited about Harley just yet but everything else looks all right, plus it's good to see Will Smith in a role where he isn't carrying the entire movie on his back. Not a fan of the Joker look, but from the little seen, Leto seems to have the mannerisms down so I can live with that.

2. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

I love Joker's look. It's an interesting take on the character

3. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    I'm probably one of the few who honesty think Joker could look a lot more cool and a lot better. Still probably going to be a great movie.

HEELing it Up

4. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    I guess you haven't read any comments sections then because I'd say about 85% of people posting are complaining about his look. :lol:

5. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    I haven't. I just seen a lot of friends talking about it and and they all seem to love it. I'm just like "I don't know, looks like something from a bad rip off." Maybe seeing it in the movie will make me change my mind depending on how good he does.

6. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm seeing more positive about his look than negative.

The only negative comments I'm seeing are from peoole who only know the character for TDK and The original Batman.

Leto's Joker does hit on some notes from other portrayals of the character and looks awesome.

Posted in Tapa while probably Driving.

7. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie #draftjoshallen

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    I think this looks awesome from the trailer, just annoying we have to wait until August next year for it haha.

8. The Linebacker

[​IMG]

bitchin' looking poster, some individual character posters out & about too.

Trailer coming in the week.

9. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Can't wait to see them blow up the street I live on. :lol:

10. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

That's a seriously bitchin' poster for real. I honestly don't believe I can wait for this.

11. Sabretooth

The trailer is coming tomorrow some time between 9:30 and 10:00. DC is airing a special on CW featuring behind the scenes looks at BvS, suicide squad, and Wonder Woman culminating with a new trailer for suicide squad.

12. Sabretooth

Let's trailer it up.

[video=youtube;D9TpswDIBS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9TpswDIBS8[/video]

Beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
  13. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    This looks so much better than Batman vs Superman.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

14. The Linebacker

Aye, although that's not hard to do at this point.

lol at them already releasing footage from Wonder Woman though, a film not out until July 2017. Talk about premature ejaculation.

15. Sabretooth

Whatever it was like 30 seconds.