Straight Edge Society

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Has this been a roaring success or what! I am such a fan of stables in general and this group has just exceeded my expectations by a long way. CM Punk has excelled as the saviour and just gets better each and every week. He really is a special talent and his promos are some of the best in WWE not to mention his great wrestling skills. He works so well as the leader of the "cult" S.E.S.

His followers aren't bad either. Luke Gallows is a massive improvement on Festus and it's good to see the guy find a gimmick that works for him. A heel leader needs the muscle in their stable and Gallows is that man. Gives them plenty of options with regards to match situations aswell as we can see tag team matches featuring the group. Serena has done all that could be asked of her as the anti-diva of the group. She works well as a devote follower of her "leader" and I look forward to seeing what see can do in the ring.

Now they have added another member in the masked attacker that continues to interfere in matches involving members of S.E.S. As a stable they needed another member to continue to become stronger and make more of a prescene on Smackdown. This will give them the chance to keep Punk in singles mode whilst having a tag team aswell increasing the chance of domination of the titles on Smackdown. As many would have read, the masked attacker is said to be Joey Mercury which I think is awesome as he was fantastic as a member of MNM and it is great to see him back in WWE after his trouble with painkillers after that sickening ladder to the face incident.

I hope that this group continues to build and is used as a proper stable on Smackdown controlling a lot of the titles.

What do you think about S.E.S.?