Sting vs Undertaker next year - yes or no?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarcMadison

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think I'm expecting a spectacle per say but rather being able to tell a really good story with two very mobile guys which sadly isnt the case for Taker. Sting/Taker wasn't awful vut certainly could have done with all the extra curricular stuff with the run-ins.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Tbh if they run Sting/Taker it's going to be about the spectacle and that's perfectly fine. Hell, the most important 'Mania match of all time was between two less than mobile guys and focused almost solely on the spectacle. That one turned out pretty well, so would this.

That being said, I'd still rather see Cena/Taker.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tbh if they run Sting/Taker it's going to be about the spectacle and that's perfectly fine. Hell, the most important 'Mania match of all time was between two less than mobile guys and focused almost solely on the spectacle. That one turned out pretty well, so would this.

That being said, I'd still rather see Cena/Taker.

Do you mean Hogan/Andre?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage