Stephanie McMahon gives birth, The Coach is a new daddy!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Bet you thought those two things were the same story. :lmmmao:

Stephanie McMahon reportedly gave birth to her third child Tuesday, a baby girl. The name of the child has yet to be revealed.

While the story is not 100% confirmed, it was publicly said on more than once occasion that McMahon was due to give birth this summer. Back in March, she appeared visibly pregnant at a rally event for her mother’s Senate campaign.

McMahon already has two daughters; Aurora Rose Levesque (born July 24, 2006) and Murphy Claire (born July 28, 2008).
ESPN anchor and former WWE announcer Jonathan Coachman stated on ESPN Radio that his son, Jonathan Joseph Coachman, arrived within the last month.

...god...

Reaction score
Wow, still not a boy. Maybe I could apply to be Triple H's son.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^You'll be one of the VERY few people that thought those two were related :p

Wonder how many kids Trips n steph want...

Enough so by the time they start to wrestle, each one can hold at least one of the titles. Considering they are all girls now, they need at least 3 males. So 3 more at the latest.

Reaction score
I miss Coach.

I loved his gimmick as a heel who kisses Bischoff's ass. His commentary on Raw was better than JRs and I would love him to return and kick Lawler out. Cole and Coach would be a fantastic pairing. I believe he's a sports commentator so good luck to him in his future endevours and congratulations to him and HHH/Steph. I don't see HHH returning anytime soon since his kid has just been born.

Reaction score
Same. And slow down HHH!

Nahh. He's trying to make a family and he wants some time off wrestling so it's only fair considering he's given his body to Vince & WWE for 13 years, so now he can sit at home and enjoy a family for a few years then return to WWE for a final few years before retiring. He's giving his body to his family now, & I can't knock him for it considering he's done 13 years of wrestling.

Reaction score
So now we know how HHH got himself injured <_< (alot of whose your daddy going on!)