#StandUp

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Right now Drew Galloway has taken over the TNA Twitter account (@IMPACTWRESTLING) and is running the #StandUp campaign which is where he is asking fans what they want to see and they are responding with different things that they want TNA to do.

I think this idea is pretty awesome and I really hope TNA actually implement these ideas that fans are giving them, this would show that they are listening to their fans and trying to give them what they want. What do you guys think of this idea?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well with TNA having Drew Galloway do this, it shows that the stock they have for his opinion when it comes to Wrestling. I'm not sure what kinda things the fans will ask, but asking for new talent in the Knockouts Division, and X-Division would be a good start.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Here's a bright idea. Don't lose your two best superstars AJ styles and Samoa joe

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I've been satisfied with recent shows, so I don't have anything really. Make the titles important and keep it simple.