Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Celtics re-sign both Eddie House and Tony Allen. Speaking of Boston, they're trying to sign Devean George (Most likely to replace Posey).

And bad news for Hawks fans (All 20 of you). Josh Childress is thinking of playing over in Greece. He would get 20 Million Dollars for three years. The contract would include the team paying for the taxes, so Josh could make even MORE money.

PeepShow

So do they plan to give up their whole team for McGrady and Artest then?

Soulpower

My guess is they would try to after one of the players only. If its for Artest, you can expect to see Prince getting traded.

PeepShow

I heard they were going after both. And for T-Mac, I heard they were willing to give up Billups and Prince along with 2 bench players. IDK what they would give up to get Artest then, but geez. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

circle

Reaction score
Artest to Pistons = bad

I don't think the pistons fans can forgive the 2004 brawl.

Its probably far fetched, but they need to send Artest to the Suns...they need toughness.

Soulpower

WHAT THE FUCK, DUMARS?!?

Kwame Brown's search for another fresh start is taking him back to the Eastern Conference.

The center and the Detroit Pistons agreed to a two-year deal -- including a player option for the second season -- worth $8 million, team president of basketball operations Joe Dumars told The Associated Press on Monday night.

The contract is likely to be signed as early as Tuesday.

It remains to be seen whether the Pistons will be able to make the splashy trade that Dumars vowed to consider after Detroit's loss to Boston in the Eastern Conference finals. But this signing is bold in its own way for the Pistons. They will be hoping that Brown can finally start to find a foothold in Detroit after another recent top-three pick who has significantly underachieved -- 2003's No. 2 overall selection Darko Milicic -- lasted only 2½ seasons with the Pistons before being dealt to Orlando in 2006.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif
Kwame = :king:

Soulpower

Ron Artest may be joining Tracy McGrady and Yao Ming in Houston.

The Sacramento Kings have agreed to trade the talented but combustible forward to the Rockets, according to multiple reports, a move that could turn Houston into a legitimate NBA contender.

In return, the Kings will receive guard Bobby Jackson, a No. 1 draft pick next season and another player — probably rookie Donte' Greene.

The Houston Chronicle first reported the deal on its Web site Tuesday night, citing an anonymous NBA executive with knowledge of the agreement. The Associated Press later reported that two NBA sources confirmed the impending trade.

The Chronicle reported that the trade will not be announced until Aug. 14. Greene, the Rockets' first-round pick, is not permitted to be traded until then, one month from when he signed with Houston. The Rockets also will send the Kings more than $1 million in cash.
The Chronicle reported that the trade will not be announced until Aug. 14. Greene, the Rockets' first-round pick, is not permitted to be traded until then, one month from when he signed with Houston. The Rockets also will send the Kings more than $1 million in cash.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i was just reading about that on espn.com. the rockets will be pretty damn good now it looks like with yao, mcgrady and artest. could they rival the big three in boston?

phantomgerald

They're definately not as good as the big 3 in Boston. First off, Yao and Mcgrady are injury prone. Secondly, Artest is no Garnett. Thirdly, they don't have a supporting cast like Boston(Rondo the PG who can't shoot but can do everything else, Posey, House, Powe)

Soulpower

^^^For what its worth, Shane Battier does the same things as Posey. My guess is Houston will try to add some more smaller pieces to give the team some depth.

Soulpower

Luol Deng and the Chicago Bulls have agreed to six-year contract that could be worth as much as $80 million.

OVERPAID!!!! That is all.

And apparently, Ben Gordon is wants a similar deal from the Bulls. If Chicago gives him a similar deal, the Bulls will be FUCKED for the next couple of seasons.

Enigma22

Reaction score
deng deserves that much but gorden doesnt.