Spoiler: Kaval On Raw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Kaval and LayCool are booked for RAW on Monday and are meant to be getting involved with the Miz-Daniel Bryan angle.

Source: NODQ

Awesome. I am glad Kaval will be going to Raw & being involved in the Miz/Bryan angle means he could be teaming with Bryan soon. Of course, I'm upset he won't be going to Smackdown as I truly think he can produce good matches with the likes of McIntyre, Alberto and Cody Rhodes. Alberto could use Kaval as a "Little man" and feud with him until the return of Mysterio.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Im glad hes going to RAW and not SD... more people watch RAW and i think hes the kinda dude who gets better the more hes watched. Just like on NXT, as more people were eliminated, the more time he got on the air, the better he got.

Reaction score
Kaval needs to work on his mic skills. The guy sounds almost as "wooden" and forced in his delivery as Drew "Gay Swashbuckler" McIntyre

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If Kaval goes to RAW he's fucked. They already have in excess of seven main eventer clogging up all the air time on the show. Kaval will get lost in the shuffle with the likes of R Truth, Evan Bourne, John Morrison & Ted Dibiase. Sure he'll have good matches with that kind of company. But he's supposed to have a world title shot at a pay per view of his choosing. Do you really think they are gonna let Kaval jump right on it and start beating main eventers in order to make him look credible enough to headline a pay per view? I have my doubts. But I wish him the best.

Reaction score
If Kaval goes to RAW he's fucked. They already have in excess of seven main eventer clogging up all the air time on the show. Kaval will get lost in the shuffle with the likes of R Truth, Evan Bourne, John Morrison & Ted Dibiase. Sure he'll have good matches with that kind of company. But he's supposed to have a world title shot at a pay per view of his choosing. Do you really think they are gonna let Kaval jump right on it and start beating main eventers in order to make him look credible enough to headline a pay per view? I have my doubts. But I wish him the best.

Agreed. I really hope he can go to Smackdown since he would probably be put in the main events. SD needs main event faces at the minute (Or even mid-card faces, to feud with Alberto, Drew and Cody). I think with him on Raw is exactly the same thing as Bryan on Raw - Lost in the shuffle.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well Bryan is at least getting air time feuding with the Miz and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Daniel beats him for the US title at NoC. Who knows? Maybe Daniel Bryan can open up a new era where the US title actually means something by defending the title constantly against the likes of Dibiase, Bourne, Morrison, Truth, Henry, Regal & Santino.

nation

Reaction score
I guess I would rather have be on SD but on RAW he has a good program between him and Bryan feuding with Miz and Riley. However, eventually like others have mentioned he will get lost in the shuffle like everyone else. Look at Morrison, he had a push for a short time when he got drafted and is getting a good push now after he was lost in the shuffle for a number of months. DiBiase while in a solid position, has not progressed at all and he isn't working his million dollar gimmick like he should be doing. They let Maryse randomly manage him and now they randomly break them up. R Truth was getting a very nice push and now hes back to randomly teaming with Morrison again. Evan Bourne has the saddest tale, he was getting a huge push and now once again he around the lower midcard area. These guys need to be consistently doing something, they can't stall them. With the exception of a few guys, the WWE needs to show some fucking consistency.