Spectre (2015)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Sam Mendes will begin filming the 24th James Bond film on Dec. 6, with the main cast members meeting for a table read that date at Pinewood Studios.

Daniel Craig will return as the iconic British spy for his fourth Bond movie. Also reprising their roles will be Ralph Fiennes as M, Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny, Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner and Ben Whishaw as Q.

Mendes, who directed the last Bond pic,â€￾Skyfall,â€￾ is helming from a script by John Logan that was rewritten by the team of Neal Purvis and Robert Wade. The three scribes collaborated on “Skyfall.â€￾

MGM, Sony and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli announced last summer that they had locked in release dates for the film, setting the U.K. launch for Oct. 23, 2015, and U.S. for Nov. 6, 2015.

“Skyfallâ€￾ is the top grosser in the franchise with $1.1 billion worldwide, the best DVD/Blu-Ray seller and the all-time best performer at the U.K. box office. It also won Oscars for Adele’s original song and sound editing.

MGM, Sony and Wilson-Broccoli’s Eon had no comment on the news, first reported by the British website MI6.

Variety

So not "official official", but I'd say pretty likely if they want to get the film out next year.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: Bond 24 to begin filming in December

Hopefully this one won't be as overrated as the last. Still can't believe people think it's the best Bond film ever in a franchise that includes From Russia with Love, Goldfinger and The Spy Who Loved Me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score

Hopefully this one won't be as overrated as the last. Still can't believe people think it's the best Bond film ever in a franchise that includes From Russia with Love, Goldfinger and The Spy Who Loved Me.

Maybe not the best one ever, but it's pretty fuckin' awesome and has me very excited for this one.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

I'm very excited for this, I am a huge Bond fan and I thought Skyfall was exceptional.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Rumor: Batista cast in James Bond film?

There is a big rumor making the rounds in the Hollywood circles that Dave Bautista has been cast for a major role in the next James Bond film.

Film website Latino-Review.com, which has broken some major film news in the past, is reporting that the deal is done.

Obviously, this isn't 100% confirmed but given the amount of email we have received about this, we wanted to acknowledge the reports.
PWInsider

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Rumor: Batista cast in James Bond film?

Latino Review aren't exactly reliable, but cool news if true. Big Dave making some huge waves now.

Castiel

Reaction score

I could see it. Guardians definitely opened some doors for him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well I guess we've found out the next member of TeamFilmIt

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
World First Look At Dave Bautista's Mr. Hinx In Spectre

The new issue of Empire, on all newsagents' shelves come Thursday February 27, has Daniel Craig's Bond on the front cover in honour of the upcoming 007 movie, Spectre. But you know what he looks like by now, so marvel instead at a first look at Dave Bautista's henchpersonage Mr. Hinx and a glimpse at Lea Seydoux's mysterious Dr. Madeleine Swann.

Empire's in-depth feature on the 24th James Bond outing covers everything from new one-liners to chances of seeing chickens flying out of a barn, so just to whet your appetitite, here are a couple of quotes on these two new characters, one from Bautista, and one from Seydoux.

"When I came over to meet Sam [Mendes], I only asked two questions," says the erstwhile Galaxy Guardian. "I asked him if Mr. Hinx was a badass. He said, 'Yes, he's a badass.' I said, 'Well, is Mr. Hinx intelligent?' He said, 'Very.' That's what I like about Mr. Hinx. He's very well-dressed and very well-mannered. I'm not just here to fight people. He has a sense of humour. He definitely knows what a metaphor is."

In other words, he may have an old-school name, and he may boast a brick shithouse physique, but Mr. Hinx is far from just another lunk 007 has to thunk. He may even know which wine to pair with fish.

Also on the on the intellectual side of things, Dr. Madeleine Swann is brainier than your average Bond girl. "I don't consider myself a Bond girl," says Seydoux. "I think I'm not really the stereotyped Bond girl. I feel quite different. You can't be like, 'Oh, James.' You have to find something else. She's not a fighter, she's a doctor," she adds. "She fights in another way."
Empire

1IyJEdN.jpg

6K3sKUj.jpg

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: World First Look At Dave Bautista's Mr. Hinx In Spectre

ZOMG GUYS, Bautista looks like Dave Bautista!!!!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

ZOMG GUYS, Bautista looks like Dave Bautista!!!!

As someone who is so into movies, I thought this would actually interest you.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

As someone who is so into movies, I thought this would actually interest you.

Well. I already knew he was going to be in the movie and I didn't think he was going to be dressed up as his character from Guardians of the Galaxy so..... :lol:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Well. I already knew he was going to be in the movie and I didn't think he was going to be dressed up as his character from Guardians of the Galaxy so..... :lol:

You gotta admit he looks great in that hat though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

You gotta admit he looks great in that hat though.

I admit nothing.

Well, except that of course.