Promo Something to Fear

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
ZovGnKn.png

A camera gradually turns on to reveal something slightly in the distance, Rio Nakayama leaning against a concrete wall in an unknown location, in his hand he is holding a clipboard with multiple sheets of paper clipped in to it which he is frenzily scurrying through, tearing sheets out and throwing them to the ground as he does, there is also something shiny and metallic at his feet. As the camera gets closer he pops his head up to greet it, he is far from happy, his voice is so high-pitched that he sounds almost close to tears.

"Know what this? Huh? Do you? This...this is a useless piece of trash that's what it is! It used to be something important, oh yeah, it used to be but kids let me tell you, that all good things must come to an end and in my life? When things come to an end they crash and burn in spectacular fashion! This garbage WAS a very lucrative contract that I recieved upon my victory in the Internet Wrestling Titles Golden Lottery Tournament, it would almost guarantee me becoming World Champion but now? All this paper crap! All this ink! It's useless, it means nothing, nada! People saw me win that tournament! Hundreds of people saw it! You saw it but this ink means nothing and why? Mainly because Internet Wrestling Titles is now full of lying pieces of shit!"

He angrily throws the entire clipboard to the ground and we hear it clatter off screen.

"But it's okay, it's all okay sweethearts! Michael saw what I saw! He saw how unfair this was to me and has granted me the chance to be the champion of all champions in Supreme International Grappling and not only that but he put me in contact with his new business partners at Close Quarters Combat who have graciously given me the chance to become their champion as well! Michael, I am in your debt and I have to admit, I always liked you and was initially hurt when you went to James of all people in your attempt to use the Bullad Club to your advantage because I was planning for months to win the Golden Lottery and use it to stab my so called brothers in the back!"

Shaking violently, Rio lets out a forced wheezing laugh before getting back to his point, staring needles directly into the camera.

"Like I said, when good things come to an end in my life they crash and burn and when they do, I'd rather be the pilot, bringing everyone else into the fire with me rather than being a passenger. You see, it's those who don't cower in the shadow of impending failure that are the survivors at the end of the day! And when I think of survivors, I see one man who I am facing at No Salvation who is one and that's James Dragon!"

Rio scratches his head viciously, almost as if he was trying to dig down to the bone and then he points at the camera with the same hand.

"JAMES! James! Brother! I always preferred you to Fargo or Jacobs, lo-liked you more! They looked down on us! We beat people they feared, Parker, Forte, Spawn and they still relegated us to the midcard titles but now? Now we have our chance to be the world champions we always deserved to be but the only problem is we're standing in one another's way! I know you have that strong will like me James! I know you are willing to jump into the flames and I know you're title hunting like me, hunting for gold because you never lost the one you had before! I still have my gold James, I still have my chance and I still have the desire to prove myself as the strongest link of Bullad Club!"

Rio Nakayama reaches down and picks up what appears to be the IWT Television Championship but upon closer inspection, it is clearly a fake. Rio walks to the left and props the replica on an old postbox with grafitti on it before leaning on said postbox.

"See this? This could work quite nicely, I could have the IWT television championship here, the SIG World Championship right next to and uh...I'm forgetting something? Oh right, I COULD HAVE YOUR HEAD RIGHT ON TOP IF YOU TRY AND STOP ME JAMES!"

Rio flips out and angrily grabs the replica and hurls it off camera, where we hear it hit something, followed by a car alarm sounding. Rio just ignores the noise and goes back to the camera.

"I'm done with being anyones partner! I'm done with friendships! I'm most certainly done with being a weak link! You're looking at the CURRENT IWT Television Champion and the FUTURE SIG World Champion! You're looking at the new terrifying face of this company! You're not looking at a man! You're looking at something to fear!"

Rio charges off camera as we cut out.

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler