So what's happened?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

R.D Punk

Reaction score
In a nutshell (sorry for those with nut allergies), ever since this years Wrestlemania I haven't been watching any WWE programming. I have occasionally looked at the results but that's about it. So the whole point in this thread is too give me an update on what is happening in the World Wrestling Entertainment industry. So who is the Champions since then, who is injured, who has joined, who's feuding, what diva's are still looking fine, anything generally interesting, who's hosted RAW ect. Please give the details in well detail lol!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
You aren't asking for much :p So you want to know what has happened for the last three months in WWE. Here is a brief summary but anyone else please correct me if I am wrong.

RAW

WWE Championship
John Cena won the title at WM26 and has held it since. Since then he has feuded with Batista defeating him at Extreme Rules in a Last Man Standing match using duct tape to tape Batista's leg to the ring post so he couldn't stand and then at Over the Limit in an I Quit match. He quit the next night on RAW. Cena is now feuding with Edge, Sheamus and Orton.

United States Championship
The Miz held this title for a long time aswell as the tag team titles. He held the title until May 17 when Bret Hart beat him for the title. Hart vacated it the next week on RAW when he became the GM. R-Truth won the vacated title the next week and until a few nights ago when The Miz won a fatal four way match for the title. The Miz is defending the title against R-Truth at F4W.

Diva's Championship
Maryse held the title for a couple of months before dropping it to Eve (I am being serious, Eve won the title on April 12) and she has held it ever since. There is a match at F4W for the title featuring Eve, Gail Kim, Alicia Fox and Maryse.

Tag Team Titles
ShowMiz held these titles since February but lost the title to The Hart Dynasty on April 26 after Bret Hart gave them a title shot. They have been faces since that time and have held the titles since then. They recently started a feud with a new team called the Uso's who are the twin sons of Rikishi.

Other
- Bret Hart became permanent GM of RAW.
- Guest Hosts are still part of the show but featured less
- NXT Season 1 wrestlers invaded RAW a couple of weeks ago and destroyed the ring and some wrestlers. This week they were back again attacking wrestlers and then harming Bret trying to get contracts for all of them.
- Uso's are a new team to debut
- Danielson was fired
- Carlito was fired

Smackdown

World Championship
Jericho held the title at the start of the year. Jack Swagger won MITB at WM26 and cashed it in on March 30 winning the title and even more surprisingly he has held the title since then. He has defended the title on PPV against Orton and Big Show and defends it against Mysterio, Show and Punk at F4W.

Intercontinental Championship
Drew McIntyre held the title and feuded with Matt Hardy eventually getting Hardy suspended from Smackdown and WWE in general. He was stripped of the title by Long, Kofi won the title but then McMahon said that the title change never happened and that Drew was reinstated. Kofi then actually won the title at Over the Limit and is defending it against McIntyre at F4W

Womens Championship
McCool held the title until Extreme Rules where Beth Phoenix won the title. Then two weeks later Layla won the title in a 2 on 1 handicap match. McCool claims to be co-champion with her and they both carry around titles. LayCool are a group now and just insult the other divas as a gimmick.

Other
- Undertaker had his faced smashed in for real by Mysterio during a match and has taken time of to heal. He was written out of storylines by saying that he was left in a vegitative state. Kane has been on a rampage since trying to find out who hurt his brother. He has been receiving a huge push lately and has been destroying all the maineventers on Smackdown.
- SES is still going strong. They have a masked member now who is Joey Mercury. Punk had a long feud with Mysterio trying to get him to join SES. Mysterio kept winning and so Punk had to shave his head. He now wears a mask.
- Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer have formed a tag team and just started as a proper team a few weeks back.

There is probably more but for now that is all I have.