1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

Discussion in 'WWE PPV's' started by Smarkslayer, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

2. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Bleh, enough with this matchup already

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Just shows how stale smackdowns womens division is.

4. Admin Post
    Dale

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Both are in all honesty

5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    [​IMG]

my only bright spot

6. Admin Post
    Dale

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Still stale as fuck. The fact they are running the same fucking angle on both shows is a testament to them not having a clue what to do right now.

7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    only angle I care about is the camera angles that show me ass shots.

Nobody will....or ever will give a fuck about women's wrestling unless it's a major outside star or they're in bra and panties.

Cwalker likes this.
  8. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Biting my tongue and ignoring whatever ignorance was just said...

These two usually have good chemistry so it’ll probably be a decent match.

9. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Being ignorant is ignoring the facts....I have ratings and sales numbers on my side pal.

10. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m not going to derail this thread any longer from the topic, but I think my definition of ignorance fits you and your mindset just fine.

11. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I wouldn't say anything if you didn't throw out a baseless label...it's mot ignorant saying something that's universally true.

From ratings losses, mainstream coverage and merchandise sales...the proof is in the pudding.

Charlotte as good as she is, never was a tending topic until her nudes leaked, Paige too. Shit even Victoria way after retired, had the most exposure ever when she had a leak.

No woman on the roster outside of the bellas due to their reality show had merchandise sales that ever came close to the big boys. Wasn't AJ Lee or Paige or anyone.

Biggest ratings for women matches historically were when they were in bra and panties, pudding, mud or gravy bowl matches.

The so called game changing women maineventing took major nose dives in the ratings.

what did I say that was ignorant? Nobody giving a fuck about women's wrestling unless it's bra and panties? That's not ignorance to point out the obvious.

it's wilful ignorance to ignore that and pretend ot isn't true.

12. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Knockouts had the highest rated segments on TNA Impacts almost every show for years.

There's also a dozen or so promotions that exist as solely women's wrestling promotions.

So that's all I'm going to say about that.

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    did gail Kim and Kong get a 5 rating that Trish and Stacey Kiebler got for this? [​IMG]

14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Did anything on Impact ever get more than 1.5? Still the highest rated segment of a promotion.

I'm not a black and white guy. I love me a good mud wrestling segment with hot women and I'll take a legit women's wrestling match. I think you can do both and I still think even today they can hire women to just look good. Lana for example.

15. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, you saying that people don't give a fuck about women's wrestling unless its bra and panties matches is what I found ignorant.

I personally don't give a shit about bra and panties matches or pudding matches, find them stupid and pointless really but they serve their purpose for those that find it entertaining I suppose. Just not for me, when I was younger yeah I thought they were great but looking back now I've see how stupid and pointless they are. I'd much rather watch a traditional wrestling match with women, but again to each their own.