1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

That was the same thing I said a week or so back, but WWE is determined to keep the WWE something Championship in the name. I would imagine they don't want to add a SmackDown Live logo over the WWE diamond plate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    eddieguerrero2
    randyorton
    newjack
    wyattfamily
    emma
    Smackdown was better than RAW this week in my opinion.. I don't remember a damn thing that happened on RAW, while Smackdown killed it with Randy's return to Smackdown, a 6 pack challenge, a battle royal, the debut of some new fresh women that the women's division desperately needs.

It's unfortunate Seth Rollins is on RAW otherwise i would have no reason to watch it

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

While I don't entirely agree with you, it's nice to hear someone being positive about SmackDown Love.

I feel you might have a few more reasons to watch Raw once the CWC is over and Raw gets its Cruiserweight Division.

4. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

I completely disagree with you lol but like Link, I'm glad SD Live is getting some love.

5. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    eddieguerrero2
    randyorton
    newjack
    wyattfamily
    emma
    Eh, never been a big cruiserweight fan, it depends who they have in the division... It's like they took all my least favorite wrestlers and stuck them on RAW.

6. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I think I'll have more fun watching SD than Raw in the weeks to come myself as well.

Maybe I'm just going against the flow...but I see a bunch of people saying they're not watching SD because there's nobody to watch or care about on that roster.

7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

While I do believe Raw got the better end of the deal from the draft, SmackDown Live certainly has some good draws in AJ Styles, John Cena, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, American Alpha, Shelton Benjamin, Becky Lynch, etc...

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Alexa Bliss still so proud of her championship victory. You can buy that plaque on WWE.com thru 2017.

9. You should post a picture of yourself with the plaque.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  10. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I'll take a picture with the plaque in my new Alexa Bliss WWE Shop tee.

11. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]

I could be all for this if they have chemistry and gets Harper on TV.

12. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    As long as Harper and Rowan aren't getting back together I'm cool

Smarkslayer likes this.
  13. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Agreed. I'm done with any grouping of the former Wyatt Family.

14. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    team name Lukara 8D

Smarkslayer likes this.
  15. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Maybe they'll do some Chikara shenanigans...