Slay the Dragon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
WWS cameras open up to Curt Adkins and Chris Johnson at Walt Disney World walking around the park. Adkins is eating cotton candy while Johnson is wearing Mickey Mouse ears which say "Chris" on them.

"Hotshot" Chris Johnson: My client, "The Destroyer" Curt Adkins, and I are here as tourists. We've been busy training and have decided to only do a half-day today. What's better than the happiest place on Earth, right Curty?

Curt Adkins: Hey, I'm pretty fucking happy right now.

Park Employee: Excuse me do you mind not using foul language? And the Happiest Place on Earth is actually Disneyland.

Curt Adkins: First off, don't ever interrupt my agent and I. Second, do you know who the fuck I am? I can say what I want wherever the fuck I want. And finally, then what the fuck do they call this place?

Park Employee: No I don't know who you are. This is the Place Where Dreams Come True.

Curt Adkins: Well I'm a professional wrestler. Curt Adkins, the mother fucking Destroyer. FUTURE World Heavyweight Champion. And I'm going to make your dream come true and not break your neck, alright?

Park Employee: Okay, I'm sorry I bothered you.

While this exchange is happening, Chris Johnson is checking a text but is fully aware of what is being said.

"Hotshot" Chris Johnson: Hey this is the place where dreams come true! Take a good look at my client, what he would have done to you isn't even close to the beating he will bring to Chris Alexander.

Curt Adkins: Wait I'm gonna be against Alexander next?

"Hotshot" Chris Johnson: Yeah I just got a text from Sean Cutter.

Curt Adkins: I'm gonna destroy that little bitch. I guess I'll slay the Dragon, but when I say slay I mean absolutely crush and dismantle and when I say Dragon I mean unfortunate emotionless bitch.

The park employee runs off scared after hearing Adkins describe Alexander.

"Hotshot" Chris Johnson: Hey if I can beat him while also dealing with another guy, you can easily destroy him. That's why you're the Destroyer Curty! You are the most fearful man in wrestling today! Did you see how scared that guy was?

Unfortunately the employee returns with a security guard.

Security Guard: I heard you two have been terrorizing this employee! I think it's time for you guys to leave.

"Hotshot" Chris Johnson: We have done no such thing! We paid for our time here fair and square.

Security Guard: If you do not leave, I will have to use physical force.

Curt Adkins: Go ahead.

The security guard tries to grab Adkins arm but Adkins gives him a huge clothesline to the ground. Adkins starts landing some huge punches to the head, but Johnson stops him and eventually convinces him to leave the park with him. The cameras fade out while medical staff shows up.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes