Match SIG No Salvation - World Title Qualifier #1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Won?

• Nate Savage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Forte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!...and it is a Qualifier Fatal 4-Way for the SIG World Championship!

Jack Forte (@Rogue) vs. Dos Vidas (@DK JAMES) vs. Omega Dredd (@Ethan Hunt) vs. Nate Savage (@Jimmy King)

The rules are as follows:

-Only competitors can post here
-Titantron entrances and on-topic pictures are allowed.
-The first promo must be posted within 24 hours.
-There is a 2 promo limit.
-Voting will then last for 24 hours after the last promo is posted.

Voting for yourself will result in instant disqualification and a 2nd degree suspension
Please don't post during the match. If you need to post, it must be short and important.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
tumblr_inline_nhkdn94tsV1qdrx1g.png

An unfamiliar man to the SIG audience appears on screen with his arms crossed and an icy cold glare as he stares directly into the camera.

For those of you unaware of who I am, well let me tell you exactly who I am. I am Nate Savage and I am your next SIG World Champion.

He unfolds his arms revealing his sleeveless shirt which reads "FIGHT ME" in bold white spray like lettering.

It's never that easy though, is it? The odds have always got to be stacked against someone like me, because in order to claim my rightful prize I must first go through three other men that all have the same goal in mind. When in reality I know that I am better than all three of them, and that's not just confidence that's just straight up facts. That's how it is in life when you know that you're better than someone but they are still being given the same opportunities that you get. Like for instance there's a promotion coming up at the office and you know that you're the most qualified person for that promotion, yet there's someone else that's also in the running for it even though you know that deep down inside that you're the more deserving one to get that promotion and then of course that undeserving individual gets that promotion over you.

He shakes his head in disgust.

That's not going to happen here because I refuse to be outshined by three lesser competitors. I've fought too hard and too long to get to this point in my career that I refuse to let this opportunity pass me by. It doesn't matter to me if your name is Jack Forte, Dos Vidas, or Omega Dredd...

He trails off a bit.

I'll touch on my opponents now, first off we have a man in Jack Forte who couldn't even get my name right at the SIG press conference when he referred to me as Jimmy Savage. I don't know where the hell you got Jimmy from but that sure is hell isn't me. At least get my name right when talking about me, for christ's sake man I took the time to learn your name...

He shakes his head once more.

This is what I have to deal with! Complete lack of respect from someone that is so beneath me. Jack you don't deserve to share that ring with me until you learn the proper respect or I'll have to beat it into you until you get it. Honestly I prefer the latter option because then maybe you'll learn your place!

He sighs and composes himself.

You don't understand what I've been through or what I've had to go through, but you will soon enough. The same goes for you Dos Vidas, a man that chooses to hide behind some mask. I won't go the route of saying you're probably hideous underneath the mask because I'm sure you've heard it all before so I'll spare you that. What I won't spare you is the beating of a lifetime. Just like Jack you are beneath me, maybe even further I don't know yet. I don't know you well enough either so I can't judge you too much unfortunately.

He leans against the wall behind him and crosses his arms once more.

Then we have Omega Dredd, a former gang enforcer. You look more like a circus clown reject with all of that ridiculous crap you have all over your face. The Dredd Doctor? Is that supposed to intimidate me? I've seen children more intimidating than you. You are just as meaningless as these other two bums that I'm dealing with here. You don't scare me Omega Dredd, as much as you'd like to think that you do, you don't. The only thing I find scary is that I have the share the ring with a circus freak like you, a masked goof like Dos Vidas, and disrepectful ingrate like Jack Forte. Like I said before none of you deserve to share that ring with me, and none of you deserve this opportunity.

This is my time! My opportunity to make a name for myself and I'm not about to let it pass me by. The world will soon know the name of "Nasty" Nate Savage and trust me when I tell you that you won't forget it!

The scene goes black.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
OOC: Forgot to mention - though not a requirement, it's suggested that match promos should take place in-real time/in-ring. Not a big deal if you don't, however.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

tumblr_n7ss4jYoiG1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

The SIG arena descends into madness "I Can't Wait" echoes throughout the building and a madman crawls into sight with crude white and red paint on his face. He makes his way to a production assistant and demands a microphone.

DREDD: I can't wait... for you brain dead morons to understand what stands, or more accurately what crawled, before you is the future. I'm not just here to win your prestigious medals, I'm here to show you the way.

He takes his vest off and flings it over the ropes.

DREDD: Professional wrestling, not sports entertainment, has a long way to come in the states and I'm going to guide it. The bookers in this country are afraid to take risks and so they continue to push the same vanilla midgets year after year and recycle the same old garbage. When a doctor diagnoses a problem he can treat it medicine and some antibiotics, but sometimes when the issue is so invasive the only course of action is to cut it out altogether. This business has cancer and I'm here to remove it before it spreads to Supreme International Grappling.

He nods in disapproval.

DREDD: Supreme. International. Grappling? You are aware this is professional wrestling, right? Can't say I ain't supreme, though. And I'm certainly an international superstar and incident waiting to happen. Two out of three ain't bad.

After barely containing his laughter, he grins from ear to ear.

DREDD: Speaking of two out of three, who exactly do these rim jobs got me facing tonight? Two of these "competitors" are a joke! I don't know much about this Jack Forte fellow but he seems like a nice enough chap and a dastardly one at that. Don't make no mistake, though, I ain't here to make any friends. I don't put this stuff on my face to get hugs. These other two bums...

He lifts his microphone to pick up the boos.

DREDD: Does Dos Vidas think he's an animal? I mean he's got the print all over his trunks and why cover up the face, buddy? What are you hiding? Are you scared of how embarrassed you'll be when I make you my bitch in the ring? I don't blame you, I wouldn't want the Sword of Damocles over me like that either. Do us all a favor and keep your ugly mug under wraps.

He his amused by the "you're a clown" chants directed at him.

DREDD: That just leaves us with nasty Nate Savage. Why so nasty, Nate? Do not bathe? Do you enjoy golden showers? What exactly makes you so nasty? Is it your overwhelming body odour? I bet it is.

He imitates odor coming from his armpits and holds his nose.

DREDD: When I look at someone like you it does make me think nasty. Nasty that you let yourself go. Nasty that the promoters would hire someone in such poor shape. Nasty at the fans of the business that someone sitting on their couch with cheese puffs on their shirt can now get in the ring and pass themselves off as pro wrestler. This business has taken a nasty backslide and I'm putting an end to it. Your doctor has spoken.

He lets the unwashed masses continue to shout their expletives at him.

DREDD: Don't think I took it personal when you said I was as meaningless as Dos Vidas. I know you didn't mean it. You immediately compared my war paint to that of a clown and tried to convince yourself you weren't scared. I get it, it can be quite intimidating and I can assure you it doesn't dissuade once you've gotten in the ring with me. They don't call me the Dredd Doctor to get you to piss in your in pants, you should do that anyway. I am a doctor because of what I do to surgical tear your limbs from your body when I stretch you to your limits. You'll wish I was billing you for this. Take my advice and call out sick. I'll write you a doctor's note if you need one.

He scribbles something down on a note pad and flings it at the camera.

DREDD: Don't think I forgot about you, Jack. Good ole Jacky boy. I heard you were quite the man in your day. Well, this isn't your day anymore. Take my word for it, you won't be world champion because your path back to the top stops dead in its track when you step up to me. If you want to see what Sin City looks like, I'll take you back there and give you a first-rate tour to pain. I'll give you the same advice I gave to Nate, just don't show up to our match and you'll be sparred the agony and embarrassment. I am the new standard in the business and tonight I prove it.

He stands before the audience as their savior.

DREDD: Take a long good look SIG because this is the face of business and you'll be seeing a lot more of me. Buy your tickets, buy your t-shirts, get the magazines, order the DVD and bear witness to the greatness resurgence of professional wrestling since Ronald Reagan was in office.

Scene cuts out.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
*The lights turn a dim yellow in the arena as the moody theme of Dos Vidas begins to play over the speakers...*

*The crowd gives off a mixed reaction at 30 seconds of the song as Dos Vidas slowly walks out onto the stage wearing his ring gear for the first time. He stands at the top of the ramp for about 10 seconds as the music plays and he asseses the environment around him. He slowly walks down the ramp and glares down Dredd in the ring. He hops up on the apron and hops over the top rope and receives a mic from ringside. His music begins to fade and he stands across from Dredd and raises his mic.*

"No, I am not an animal.... I am a professional wrestler. Actually let me rephrase that, I am not just a professional wrestler. I am the greatest lucha wrestler on this planet, and you can place your bets on that because it is nothing short of confirmed. To our friend Nate Savage and to you, i do not wear this mask because i am hiding from anything. I do not wear this mask because i'm scared you will make me your....what was it, your bitch? no, no."

*He chuckles and pauses for a moment.*

"I wear this mask because it is a symbol of lucha libre and a staple in lucha, and you'd know that if you knew anything about wrestling, Omega, instead of just being in this company to play dress up. I must admit you do look like a villain though...straight out of a comic book. And putting on that face paint makes you feel like one don't it? You probably feel lke a whole new man...cute. I am not scared of you or the possibiliity of defeat, but i am scared of the thought of you ever becoming a champion in this company because that would remove all credibility from this company before it even begins and it'd all be due to Omega Dredd's awful championship reign. And i'm sure that's like a wet dream of yours but keep it in your pants hombre because it will never happen, not while i'm around..."

*He smirks at Omega before looking away and pacing in front of him a bit.*

"See...before this place, before Supreme International Grappling, there was a place called IWT. And Nate and Omega, I'm not sure how much you knew about IWT nor do I care, but before signing here, I was ready to commit to IWT. Unforunately though, or fortunately, we'll see, the prestigious company closed it's doors at the end of 2016. When SIG opened up a couple weeks ago, I decided this is my oppurtunity to finally accomplish my goal of being a world champion and being the FACE of the company. In IWT though, I would not have been able to be in that position, as that spot was held by Jack Forté....hm. I can see why that company closed."

*He smirks for a quick moment before raising his mic again.*

"I didn't say a word about Jack in the press conference because number 1, I am a professional, and number 2, because I was saving it for right now. Jack is....unpredictable. Little does he know, unpredictable is my forté. Jack has a lot to be proud about in his career, little does he know this is where is accomplishments end. Let me rephrase my press conference opening statement a little bit real quick for you, Jack. And for you as well, Omega and Nathan."

*He clears his throat and loosens himself and looks right at the stage as if he's talking to Jack directly.*

"A lot of competitors thrived in IWT.....but there was no Dos Vidas. Jack Forté climbed his way up to the top in IWT.....but there was no Dos Vidas. A lot of wrestlers here have a lot of hype around their names but none of them.....are Dos Vidas. My point being that things are different when Dos Vidas is around, things may seem a lot harder, but it's only cause Dos Vidas is blocking your path. Nothing in the past with IWT or any other federation matters right now because Dos Vidas is here and i'm not leaving until i am a world champion....because that's what I was born to be. Dos Vidas, un campeón."

*He smirks and lowers his mic and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as everyone awaits Jack Forté*

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno

The second Vidas says the word campeón, Jack's entrance effects kick on. Wasting little time Forté burst through the curtains, being met with a mixed reaction. Jack begins taunting with them on the way to the ring, recieving some more negative reactions. He toys with a couple of hecklers, before fetching a microphone. Forté teases entering the ring, but ultimately stays on the outside. Jack waits for everything to simmer down, and his playful mood is quickly replaced by a man filled with a lot of pent up frustration.

There may not have been a Dos Vidas in IWT, but look around. This isn't the IWT. Shocking right? This, this is SIG. And it is a chance to right all of my wrongs. You can stand there and say that I was the man who ran the IWT, but that wasn't the case. I may have been the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion, I may have toppled legends, but I was NEVER the man. No matter how many times I beat the IWT Champion, which I did, a lot. I never got to call that title my own. Did I raise a title to surpass it? Maybe, but that can only get you so far.

I was right on the cusp of it all too. FINALLY about to go one on one with a REAL IWT Champion, with the title on the line. And what happens right before I get the shot I so rightfully deserve? The company folds in on itself!! Unbelievable. That should've been the end of everything, but then SIG happened. I found myself with another chance, a chance to reach the top. And not only do that, but to be the first!

Jack finally makes his way into the ring.

However, there's just one problem. Or should I say three. And that's all of you, standing in the same ring with me. Like I said, this is a new company. I came here all by myself, ready to make history once again.

There is no history right now. Don't fret though, history is going to be made tonight, that we can be sure of. But here's the thing about history, it's plauged with tyrants. And those tyrants, they always fall. Do you wish to be a tyrant? To reign over this company? If so, then all I have to say to you is;

Sic semper tyrannis.

Forté pauses.

Thus always I bring death to tyrants. You can try and aim for the SIG World Title, you can try and reign over this company. You can try and become another tyrant placed in a history archive. But as long as I'm around? You will not survive.

He who dares, falls.​

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

The sound of "Cut the Cord" fills the arena and after the intro the song kicks in and Nate Savage steps out wasting no time on his way to the ring to some jeers from the fans. He wears a look of slight confusion as he stares down at the three men already in the ring when he's handed a microphone and his music soon fades out.

I'm just going to cut straight to the point and not beat around the bush because I've heard about all I could possibly bear from you three. First off we got the clown over there, Omega Dredd, asking me if I like golden showers?

Nate shakes his head and sighs as he facepalms before looking back up at Dredd.

Seriously, what kind of question is that? What goes on in that head of yours? On second thought, don't answer that because I'm sure I don't want to know. Did that paint you wear seep into your brain and kill any remaining brain cells that had left? Again, don't answer that. Then you go on and attack my appearance. Oh I haven't heard that before! Yeah I'm not your typical muscle bound freak but that hasn't stopped me from beating the piss out of chumps like you so don't test me.

He turns to Dos Vidas.

You, nobody calls me Nathan except my wife and my parents. Also, you can go on and on why you wear that mask but I don't really care to be honest because you still look like an idiot!

The crowd jeers Nate for his disrespect to the lucha libre culture.

I will say one thing though about you two, at least you two had the decency to address me yet Jack over here just decided to gloss over me. Hell, you glossed over them as well but I can understand why. You instead choose to blather on about some company that doesn't exist anymore that nobody here seems to care about to be honest. You go on and on about nothing putting people to sleep talking about some past like it means something when it means nothing. It's as meaningless and irrelevant as your career.

He chuckles to himself.

That was the past Jackie boy so it's best that you stop living in the past and living in the now, which is no longer your time but now mine because you see the three of you don't stand a chance against me. It doesn't matter whether your some clown freak with a thing for weird fetishes, an idiot in a mask, or some pathetic ingrate. I will stop at nothing in claiming what is mine, and that is the SIG World Championship.

With that he throws the microphone down with a thud staring at his opposition.​

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tama-Tonga-NJPW.jpg

Dredd climbs on top of the Spanish Announce Table to remind everyone that he's still here and has something to say.

DREDD: What's a matter, Nathan? Did I hit a nerve? Is your yellow fever something to be ashamed of? Oops, my apologies for calling you Nathan, I know you don't like to be called that? That's fine, from now on I'll just refer to you as Nasty as that is all you will ever be. A nasty excuse for a human being and sports entertainer.

He plugs his nose as if he could smell the urine from there.

DREDD: Now, Nasty, why so glum? Are you really that jealous that I spend some of my time in the gym?

He gets on top of the apron to show off his guns to everyone.

tumblr_n42p5tMxKJ1s0zdtdo1_400.jpg

DREDD: I know I have more definition in my calves than you do anywhere on those Elephant trunks you call arms, but is that any reason to be so sour? Hashtag Calfzilla.

He admires his legs.

DREDD: Don't you worry about my brain cells, I have enough in my noggin to figure out and outsmart a fox as cunning as you clearly are. Only someone with an IQ like yours can deduce that it must be the paint on my face that makes me so incredibly dangerous. You erroneously might think that's because I'm stupid, but that just means I got you where I want you and you're about to be snared by my trap. Even foxes eventually got caught by the hounds.

He slowly pans his attention over to the freak in the leopard print.

DREDD: You did manage to say something halfway intelligent when you said this wasn't this IWT these geeks keep mentioning. I don't know where SIG managed to find these bums, but we ain't in Kansas anymore, this is Oz and Oz is where the big boyz play. Time to put on your big boy briefs and your big girl panties and come out to play.

He mockingly pulls up on his underwear.

DREDD: Now, now, now, Dos Vidas, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't Lucha Libre, bitch. I know all to well about Mexican heritage in the wrestling business. It's why I never applied my craft there. I went to the land of the greatest wrestling on Earth, the land of the rising sun, Japan. That's where real men wrestle. If you have to put on mask in order to tell a story in the ring, you're a little boy. Little boy, this isn't the place for you. I told you this wasn't IWT nor is the place for little boyz and girlz to pretend to take bumps for each other. I think you've confused me for an Omega that will take bumps for a nine-year-old girl. That ain't me. Don't step up to me unless you mean business.

He gets on knee to simulate the height of a child.

DREDD: If you thought you were the "face" of that company and I had the look of a villain straight out of a comic book, let me tell you that I will take a page out of Bane's playbook and tell you I plan to take back that company from you and give it back to the people of SIG. You don't need to be scared of me, be scared of that.

He gestures to the crowd like Bane did when he gave the city back to Gotham.

DREDD: My plans for thus championship are to take it down a glorious path of righteousness that only a man of my divine being can deliver. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

He nods his head as if to pray.

DREDD: The only man here who seems to remember this isn't SIG also happens to be the only one who never stops talking about it. It's a shame Jack Forte spends so much time talking about who he could have been because he was the only man in this I thought had a chance of taking it from me until I realized he was too preoccupied with the past to be living in the present.

Omega is visibly disappointed with Jack.

DREDD: No one cares if you were the IWT or WWE Intercontinental Champion. This isn't any of those companies. We're on the brink of a new resurgence in professional wrestling with Supreme International Grappling. We have a shot to reach a whole new audience across the globe. I'm not about to let a bunch of heathens like yourselves be the ones who showcase this great new company as their face. You're looking at the new face of Supreme and it's glorious.

Omega climbs up the turnbuckle to give the audience something to drink in.

DREDD: I'll give you peons on last chance to get a picture of me before everything changes. Take a long look at the one you'll be talking about for the next two decades. My decades of devastation begin at No Salvation. Just remember that there is no salvation for any of you. Let that warning be my gift to you.

Scene cuts out.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
*Dos Vidas has listened intently and quietly to everyone but once Omega finishes, he smirks and begins to chuckle a bit.*

"You make fun of my mask Omega not realizing you are the only fool here. There's much more to me than a guy with a mask just like i'm sure there's much more to you than a payaso, but unfortunately for you, we will never find out after you lose to the little bitch from Mexico."

*The crowd cheers a bit after the statement from Vidas and he turns his attention to Nate.*

"And as for you Nate, my apologies, but i don't care what your mother or your wife calls you whether that be Nate, Nathan, or Nothing. I do not know how you stumbled into this arena or got yourself a contract or found yourself in this match, but this is not a street fight where you can say whatever you want to me and maybe get away with it. You are not leaving this arena without a couple reminders of why you don't disrespect your world cham-.....future world champion, excuse me. You're as irrelevant as your theme song, and it will stay that way."

*A smirk slowly appears across his face as he slowly turns around to look at Forté.*

"How nice it is to finally stand face to face with Forté. Do not worry, I did not forget about you, no need to go stand on the announce table like a buffoon like our good friend Omega over there, I see you and I heard you loud and clear. You sound just as belligerent as you did a few months back. I see those few months of vacation did nothing for your conscious and your ego, you still think you got some fight left in you. You still think you're capable of being a world champion..."

*He chuckles and looks straight at Jack.*

"For someone that had to remind me that this is not IWT you sure do talk a lot about it... your words are weak. For someone with such a large reputation i expected you to come out here with a bang and expected you to seize this opportunity but now.....now I see how you work, Jack. I watched you do this time and time again. You sit there and you listen to everything you possibly can, you take it all in and take time to think about what you're gonna say, then right when everyone says their peace, you bring out the REAL Jack Forté and you make sure you get the last word. That may have worked in the past, but the past is irrelevant as any of you becoming a champion in this company."

*He lowers the mic and glares at Jack for a bit more before turning around and hopping out of the ring. He walks over to the corner barricade by some fans and hops up and sits on top of it and crosses his arms and raises the mic one last time while looking at everyone in the ring.*

"He who dares may fall, and I dare any one of you to try to stop me from advancing tonight, but you will find that no matter where you come from, you cannot stop Dos Vidas when Dos Vidas is dead set on accomplishing his goal. Not without falling a couple times first."

*Vidas drops the mic at his feet as he continues to sit on the barricade with a determined look on his face with a few cheering fans behind him and the camera cuts to the ring.*

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
You're right, Vidas.

Forté gives off a slight smirk

I have hid behind this thin veil this entire time, only peeking out to study my surroundings.

And what did I gather from this little outing so far? Nothing.

I can't, I just can't. My entire career I've prided myself on being a consummate professional. Some questionable actions, sure, but rarely have I stooped so low before a battle to belittle an opponent. But those people, they didn't entirely deserve it. Because they at least had something to show from themselves.

But you three? Absolutely NOTHING! So far, I've heard from each and everyone of you.

"Jacky boy, you do know this isn't THAT company? This is SIG!"

No shit, because when I walked out of the curtains of that company I was at least meant with some sort of challenge. You guys? You're a distraction before the actual challenge!

"Do you really think you've got any fight left in you? You're a relic of the past, someone who won't last in this current product!"

You say you've studied me, but you didn't mention that I had sort of a up and comer I had at my side? I was teaching him how to make it in this business, and in turn? He helped me gain a small edge in battles. Do you see him anywhere, Vidas? No? Thought so. It's not because I couldn't get him to come over, nah, we still keep in contact. It's because, I don't need him here. I didn't need him in that other company either, he was just an insurance policy. But what does that say? That I'm more confident that what it took me months to do in that company, I can do it here in the FIRST night!

You can criticize me for living in the past if you want, but if you could see it from my perspective you could see exactly why I am. But that's okay, I'm fairly certain I'll run into one of those people from the past after this match and maybe then I'll stand face to face with a real challenge!

But alright, let me bring it to the present. There are no would-be tyrants in front of me, which is going to make this all the more easier. What am I doing? I AM seizing this opportunity.

And do you know what you can do after the past repeats itself, and I advance to the finals?

You can...

Jack pauses

BLAME ME!​

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Voted for @DK JAMES, his first promo was the best of the bunch imo and whilst his second wasn't as strong, almost leading to @Jimmy King or @Rogue getting the better of him, I legit thought he had the best overall promos and character for this match at the end of the day. Top stuff.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
That really the whole roster? Damn we got some recruiting to do still. Not too bad but a few more would be nice.
We've been open for 2 weeks, mate.