SIG SIG Locker Room & News thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
This thread is for in-character chat, news and other off-topic yet in-character bits.

Rules
  • Post "news" stories about your character and their potential plans
  • Post in-character tweets
  • Talk and chat in-character with others
  • Refrain from posting OOC posts, use this thread for those

Last edited:

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Rumours have been circulating that James Sloane is scheduled to be a "Surprise Entrant" in the upcoming IWT Royal Rumble. When asked about these rumours, Sloane had this to say:

"If you believe that I would stoop so low, you're fooling yourself. What ever unlucky bastard they have in charge of that graveyard now couldn't pay me enough to get me to show up there for 5 minutes. I wouldn't be caught dead in IWT ring."

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
We caught up with Feroz Gazsi to get his take on Ricky Daniels' verbal attack on him. Here's what he said...

Feroz Gazsi said:
He's a weak minded man, with a weak body. He thinks he's a poetic prophet, a man of wisdom and metaphor when in-fact he's my next meal. He's going to be torn apart and sent down the backwards aisle of history. He had vicious things to say, I have vicious things to do. Stay alert, Ricky.

@britishheel

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
BREAKING: Shinji Tsukada becomes SIG's first-ever Television Champion
tumblr_n9ut30chT61qhjbxeo1_500.gif

CQCWrestling.com cameras capture Shinji Tsukada celebrating at No Salvation after winning the title.

Shinji Tsukada has already spoken with CQC Management and they have agreed to recognize Shinji Tsukada as the Television Champion on all sanctioned CQC events and will allow him to defend the title on programming when authorized by SIG authorities.

The plan moving forward is for CQC Wrestling to regard the SIG Television Title as a secondary championship to compliment the CQC Championship for the foreseeable future.
Tsukada is already telling management from both companies that he's here to represent the absolute best of the best.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
During a recent interview Shinji Tsukda was asked about his competitors from the battle royal...
Tsukada said:
I'm not entirely sure Feroz Gazsi was even all there to be honest. I'm not quite sure why he thinks he's some conquering lion. Maybe he should stick to conquering his dementia. He recently called out Ricky Daniels on an SIG Exclusive, but I think he forgot that the kid doesn't even work here. He is his opponent at the upcoming CQC inaugural i-pay-per-view. Get your head on straight, mate. Maybe when you do I'll give a second shot at my title.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
ProWrestling.com said:
After the recent demand and actions of Dat Kid, Michael is, reportedly, scrambling to try and offer Danny Jacobs a SIG contract.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Dick Fagget said:
"Gay Janson didn't beat my best friend. I saw him with my own two eyes rubbing up and groping Zealot. He should be banned from the sport. I hope his new opponents will try to keep it in their pants and for the ladies, else Dick will sort you straight. Boo yah."
jeXbV.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes