Should James Storm get a world title run?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Storm is TNA's most loyal superstar. However, he seems to always be part of the tag team division. He's won the TNA tag titles a whopping 13 times. His only run with the world title was for a week before dropping it to bobby roode. You guys think he should finally get his run as champion for real?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I think if you want to plug in a heel with a top face as TNA World Champion, Storm would probably be the second with MVP above him right now. I think he'll get his run eventually, but it will need to be with the perfect guy..and it might be with Roode once again.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I wouldn't be against it, just not whilst he's doing his Wyatt knock off gimmick.

13 times?!? Didn't realise it was that many.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I wouldn't be against it, just not whilst he's doing his Wyatt knock off gimmick.

13 times?!? Didn't realise it was that many.
He's doing it about 10 times better though.

I'm enjoying what Storm is doing right now and I think he would be an awesome heel Champion. Seeing him hold onto it for quite a while would be pretty awesome and totally deserved.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I would like to see James Storm at the top of the card. I think he could be a good heel champion and a good face champion too if TNA booked him to be.