#SDLive Thread: WWE Title and Intercontinental Title matches to kick off SmackDown LIVE tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
TJP entrance is one of the best....I don't care about him, but his entrance and theme is great.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
so did i miss anything tonight? that goes for 205 and talking smack too
Ellsworth got a good murdering. Lots of bitch and truth bombs. Miz cemented his GOAT status by telling the world Renee sleeps with Ambrose and Corbin was in the main event.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
so did i miss anything tonight? that goes for 205 and talking smack too
AJ murked Ellsworth.

Miz bringing up total divas shit to Renee and Dean.

Corbin getting dat push

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AJ murked Ellsworth.

Miz bringing up total divas shit to Renee and Dean.

Corbin getting dat push
Pretty much the same points I just mentioned.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I become a bigger fan of Corbin every god damn time I see him.

Drew

Reaction score
I've never seen someone so obsessed with telling me someone I like is unattractive... :smh

Damn man, give it a rest.

I said you overrate her by acting like she's one of the top Women in the company when she's not even around right now and hasn't done anything on the main roster but be in some matches. Has she even been in a significant feud?

The rest was just my opinion(since we're all entitled and all), and if you didn't get so irked by it, and go full white night, it would have been dropped forever ago. I don't think she's all that hot. You do. No big deal.

You think I'm trolling or obsessing, but I only mention I'm not high in her when someone posts a picture of her(I didn't even know it was you that posted the last ones btw) or when you make a point of calling me out on it. I did say something today because I found it funny you put her in your "top 6" and you're infatuation is so consistent.

Obsession is definitely noted though.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Damn man, give it a rest.

I said you overrate her by acting like she's one of the top Women in the company when she's not even around right now and hasn't done anything on the main roster but be in some matches. Has she even been in a significant feud?

The rest was just my opinion(since we're all entitled and all), and if you didn't get so irked by it, and go full white night, it would have been dropped forever ago. I don't think she's all that hot. You do. No big deal.

You think I'm trolling or obsessing, but I only mention I'm not high in her when someone posts a picture of her(I didn't even know it was you that posted the last ones btw) or when you make a point of calling me out on it. I did say something today because I found it funny you put her in your "top 6" and you're infatuation is so consistent.

Obsession is definitely noted though.
Jesus Christ, here you go dredging this back up and trying to claim it's me. I made that post before I thought we had settled it in the other thread. So you're the one who should have given it a rest.

Since you decided to keep coming at me. When have I EVER said she was one the top women in the company? Like when did I say that? Seriously when? Most of your posts have come after SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN ME posts a picture. Has nothing at all to do with me or thinking she's the greatest. I don't get your fascination with this at all.

I go full white night? I've dropped your replies several times and you're the one who still continues to post these long rants about Emma. I don't get why you hate her so much you keep this going.

That Top 6 was how I WOULD BOOK SMACKDOWN LIVE in the future. Not who's the top 6 now. And you realize there's only 8 women on each roster, right? Like so that top 6 only didn't include two women and no I don't think Alicia Fox counts as someone to brag about. Now maybe it's time you move on. I didn't even yet AGAIN reply to your last post. I've tried to move past your last two attempts to keep this going.

I'd at least respect your claims of my infatuation more seriously if you at least picked on me for actually being infatuated with Alexa Bliss. That's actually real.

Reactions: Vegeta