1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, Sept. 18, 2018: AJ Styles returns to SmackDown LIVE to battle Andrade “Cien” Almas

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Becky still playing up her heel shtick. Good. So Charlotte DOES want Becky's spotlight?! :beckylol

2. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Brief Team PCB reunion there

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    submission sisters

4. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

Becky is bitching out Charlotte I love it.

5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Tonight is different. You may touch the champ and you may raise her hand. God bless Heel Bex.

Kairi HoHo likes this.
  6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Her titties popped out ... fire whoever isn't zooming in

Smarkslayer and Cwalker like this.
  7. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

Becky and Kairi just might to mud wrestle for my love. Winner gets to marry me.

8. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Man I gotta disagree. This seem completely planned out to WM in my eye.

Miz wins this match and is the one to finally take the title off AJ after a year. And say he’ll “never give Bryan a match again, he’s too good for him”. He’s built up enough and can have a nice long 4-5 month reign.

At the same time, if they pull this off right, they can have Bryan work a “am I still good enough?” Angle for a few months. Then start to build him back up around Rumble(probably not win it) and maybe win Elimination Chamber to force Miz to give him a match.

And that’s a good 5-6 months after this match in Australia giving them plenty of time apart for the feud to die down and simmer.

That’s a money WM build imo.

Deezy and Cwalker like this.
  9. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Pretty much exactly what I think is going to happen.

Only difference is I have Bryan winning the Rumble

Deezy likes this.
  10. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

They might feel like they need to make up for the Batista one a few years ago but if he gets his title shot at mania then it's the same deal to me, would he pretty funny to see everyone pissed about him losing the rumble again:TI:

Cwalker likes this.