1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

#SDLIVE thread, March 27: Will Daniel Bryan appear after being brutally attacked by Owens & Zayn?

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Does DB already got a new Yes shit? :Orton3:

Kairi HoHo likes this.
  2. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Becky's onesie is straight fire.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I feel as though Kami should get more than just their job back if they win.

I personally think Shane and DB's Commissioner and GM jobs should also be on the line.

4. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Sangre por Sangre

Who would of thought Bryan in his hiatus became so much better as a promo performer.

5. Kairi HoHo

In a perfect world...

Bryan's partner at Wrestlemania would of been CM Punk. Could you imagine if that happened, I might of fainted and needed medical assistance.

6. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good guy Daniel Bryan

7. Kairi HoHo

New Day are happy, they should be worried because they might get injured again tonight lol.

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

You'd think the diving Kinshasa would hurt more than the standing one.

9. Kairi HoHo

Shinsuke's arrogance is starting to bleed out. I'm glad this is happening, this nice nice feeling between these two feels so weird.

10. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

This promo exchange is exactly why this match should main event WrestleMania. AJ Styles is just too emotional.

11. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I like how he said other than himself, Nakamura is thought of as the best. Wait until DB works his way up the card.