1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, June 26, 2018: Jeff Hardy issues a United States Championship Open Challenge

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    SmackDown LIVE preview, June 26, 2018: Jeff Hardy issues a United States Championship Open Challenge
    [​IMG]
    The Bludgeon Brothers to appear on “Miz TV”

2. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

SD Live tonight looks pretty good tonight I'll take Shinsuke vs Brother Nero and with the hard work Shinsuke put vs Styles with their Matches I wouldn't mind a US title reign for the man. Rusev vs Xavier shall be a good one as well, Becky beating up the IIconics further while were getting some random Glow Cast members being on SD? I never seen the show Glow, I imagine it's coming for a second Season and WWE took that check to promote them tonight. Whatever the plans they have for Naomi it's going to be meh, too bad Awesome Kong who I think was on the Show won't be showing up now that would of been interesting to see.

3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I see SmackDown is a happenin' place tonight.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Do I have to do everything here?

Chris likes this.