1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, June 26, 2018: Jeff Hardy issues a United States Championship Open Challenge

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    SmackDown LIVE preview, June 26, 2018: Jeff Hardy issues a United States Championship Open Challenge
    [​IMG]
    The Bludgeon Brothers to appear on “Miz TV”

2. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

SD Live tonight looks pretty good tonight I'll take Shinsuke vs Brother Nero and with the hard work Shinsuke put vs Styles with their Matches I wouldn't mind a US title reign for the man. Rusev vs Xavier shall be a good one as well, Becky beating up the IIconics further while were getting some random Glow Cast members being on SD? I never seen the show Glow, I imagine it's coming for a second Season and WWE took that check to promote them tonight. Whatever the plans they have for Naomi it's going to be meh, too bad Awesome Kong who I think was on the Show won't be showing up now that would of been interesting to see.

3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I see SmackDown is a happenin' place tonight.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Do I have to do everything here?

Chris likes this.