1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, Jan. 8, 2019: Who will challenge Asuka at Royal Rumble?

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I think this just makes it where Charlotte will win the Rumble and Becky will work her way into the match, obviously after losing to Asuka somehow. They've had so many triple threats with Rumble winners already that it won't be hard to book it. Personally I wanted Becky to win the Rumble and have Charlotte work her way into it but it's whatever, but I really hope they go with the three way and not just the Ronda/Charlotte rematch.

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I hate every and all 3 ways involving te rumble winner......This is why nothing means anything.

3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Eh the only one I really thought was dumb was when Cena "cashed in" his Rumble win early at No Way Out and then still got a shot at 'Mania

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Too many 3 ways.

Should just call the show Wrestle3Waynia

5. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Don't worry, we'll get another McMahon in every corner 4-way this year with HHH replacing Linda 8D

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    WrestleMehnia

Chris likes this.
  7. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    The Rumble winner ending up in a 3 way for the belt usually results in a good match it’s just the convoluted way they end up getting there that’s a fuckin mess.

I think it’s happened 3 times(Benoit, Cena, and Reigns) and the only good story was Rollins cashing in to make it a 3 way at 31.

8. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Happened with Rey too, Orton got into the match by saying Eddie was in hell or some shit. I wouldn't really count the Reigns one tho since it's a cash in.

EDIT: Forgot about Bryan getting in after Batista won as well with the Occupy Raw thing, but having him beat HHH earlier in the night was pretty cool too.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  9. Cwalker

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    I actually forgot all about Rey, probably cause all of his world title runs/main event pushes were duds

10. Admin Post
    MR. SMALL PACKAGE

MR. SMALL PACKAGE You Know What Time It Is

He did have that fire SD main event against Orton, that one time.

11. Cwalker

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    He had his moments. I thought that match on Raw where he dropped the belt to Cena in 2011 was good

But for the most part, his runs weren’t good. 1st one he was killed every week. 2nd one was a transitional run where he became an afterthought in the Kane/Taker feud. And the 3rd one lasted an hour

Chris likes this.