1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, Feb. 27, 2018: Does John Cena’s Road to WrestleMania run through SmackDown LIVE

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Damn Harper and Rowan punked out the Usos and New Day!

Smarkslayer likes this.
  2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

About time Shane recognizes Rusev Day. Shane Day on the other hand would be hell on Earth. No thanks.

Jimmy King likes this.
  3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Shane day requires looking like a burned hotdog and shuffling like it's 1999.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    how in the fuck is this shit getting chants....Rusev is ok, but Aiden English is the drizzling shits.

5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Now Orton wants that Grand Slam Championship. Kudos to the Viper.

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I swear, rasslin fans put over the stupidest shit and the stuff that should gets shit on.....it's like they don't want girls to come to the shows.

7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Rusev Day is so over. It's literally insane. Even Aiden English is over by proxy.

It amazes me WWE still tries to pretend Rusev isn't that over.

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Nakamura needs to watch where he's walking on Rusev Day. You never know when you might accidentally walk into Rusev's boot. Totally Shinsuke's fault. Poor lad not watching where he's going.

9. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe some people just like to have fun at shows, ever think of that? You may not like it but doesn't mean everyone should hate it. I saw plenty of females at the live event I was at last night.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Is he? Or is the chant over?

Is it the new CM Punk chant? The WOO Woo Woo? The fandango song?

11. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I think Rusev is bit more over than some of those people were. Rusev was over once before and he is again.

Fans cheered when he kicked Nakamura and as far as I'm aware his merch sells.

I mean, even if it was just the chant, as long as WWE doesn't kill it, Yes Chant is still over how many years later.

12. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    flash mobs in goofy uniforms "is having fun".....don't make it popular or cool.

And most women at wrestling shows look like Kevin Owens or bored milfs there with their kid.

13. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Cena still trying to get to Nakamura. I think this means he loses to AJ.

He's going to challenge Nakamura next when he fails to get into the 5-Way.

14. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For someone who bitches about fans bitching, you sure do bitch a lot about the show. Again, you may not like it but doesn't mean everyone else has to hate it too.

15. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Don't see me say anything about Raw.

Smackdown has been shit....I'm only here for Cena. Everyone there should that him for the ratings bump.

Also...Raw attendance been higher....Smackdown had to tarp off the hard camera....but hey...atleast they can all "have fun" and chant "Yes!" :lmao