1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

#SDLIVE discussion, Oct. 24, 2017: Will Raw respond to SmackDown's raid?

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    SmackDown LIVE preview, Oct. 24, 2017: Will Raw respond to SmackDown's raid?
    [​IMG]
    Sunil Singh attempts to defend Jinder Mahal’s honor against AJ Styles
    [​IMG]
    Baron Corbin demands a rematch with Sin Cara
    [​IMG]
    Huge Eight-Man Tag Team showdown set for SmackDown LIVE
    [​IMG]
    Breezango continue the search for the missing briefcase in “Fashion Dogs”
    [​IMG]
    Shane McMahon returns to deal with Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

2. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Wonder how things will turn out with Owens and Zayn with this brand war. Wonder if Raw will counter SD's move.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Roadster

Roadster Active Member

uUsHwHt
    akiratozawa
    samoajoe
    ajstyles2
    undertaker
    L1l4tIp
    Probably gonna be a RAW invasion like last night. Hoping not, at least.

Also hope they use the Mahal v. Lesnar shit as SDL v. RAW. Kinda like the entire roster roots on for Mahal. Maybe an inter-brand brawl during the match at Survivor Series. I really like it when face and heel characters get along in an uneasy alliance.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

My guess right now is Shane might give them an ultimatum to captain Team SmackDown or they're fired.

Raw will definitely be in the house. Shane basically invited them to try.

5. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    So everyone is like off about this invasion. Why did you guys really hate it?

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I didn't hate it. It reminded me of 2001 when Shane invaded WWF with his WCW roster.

The only thing I commentated on was this proves Shane is still the dick he was in 2001. :beckylol

7. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    There were a lot of storyline and character conflictions at the angle but it was fun. And for me if I have fun it's good -generally unless it has a HUGE confliction.

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I've heard that before and the way I see it is you and Joe may have issues because he slept with your wife, but if you and Joe get drafted to fight for your country you put that shit aside.

9. Admin Post
    BLOOD GANG

BLOOD GANG On My Day One ISH!

because there is no payoff and is forgotten about 24 hours after the show to never be brought up again until next October. No of the wrestlers go some type of reward, e.g. 2003/2004 Survivor Series matches then i would care, but other then that. Brand supremacy is laughable.

Cwalker likes this.
  10. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Storyline wise yes. I mean the entire thing. But the "siege" segment last night was fun and different to me. They went backstage, cleverly dominated Raw locker room. But all that stuff they done to Angle was pointless. It was my only takeaway from that. But if it will lead to Shane v Angle at SS then I'm okay for it. But no way if they become team captains. Move aside for midcarders who can gain something from it.

11. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

That sounds like more of a problem with Survivor Series than the invasion itself which is a way to build SS.

12. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Fulfill your destiny!

Even though I didn't watch Raw last night, the highlights I read really has me interested with the SD vs Raw angle heading towards Survivor Series. Yeah Shane still has beef with Owens and Zayn as he should and it will be funny to see Owens say forget about me trying to kill you it's about Smackdown vs Raw.

That Eight Man Tag sounds lovely, and I'm going to get enjoyment outta the Fashion Dogs segment, while Styles sending one of the Singh brothers on the IR.

13. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    I like Fashion Files but is it just me who gets bored as it has gone nowhere for a long time.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I love Fashion Files, too, and I'll take it over nothing, but maybe it's time they got booked more?

15. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Against... THE ASCENSION! Because we never saw it. As storyline doesn't move on, their matches doesn't move on either.