Saint Tobias

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
[CHARACTER INFORMATION]
Ring Name: Saint Tobias
Nickname(s):

- The Living Saint
- Our Saviour
- God's Chosen One
Billed From: The Church of Saint Tobias'
Debut: N/A
Alignment:
Heel
Wrestling Style(s): (High Flyer, Brawler etc.)
- Powerhouse
- Brawler

Twitter Username: @username (If you don't have an in-character Twitter account - please create one) WIP

[TALENT INFORMATION]
Birth Name:
(Try to use something that isn't your ring name) Richie Martin
Date of Birth: April 2nd, 1975
Place of Birth: New York City, New York
Currently Residing: He travels from city to city. Though his church is located in Chicago.

[PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION]
Gimmick: Saint Tobias believes he is a Saint that is personally hand picked by God to rid of all the evil in the world. Tobias is dilusional and truely believes he is God's Chosen One, also convinced that he has divine powers such as immortality. Tobias travels the country and 'relieves the evil' from ordinary everyday people he calls 'sinners', spreading the word of the Lord. Tobias also runs his own church which is loosely based on Catholism, claiming that he can perform miracles, therefore proclaiming himself to be the first ever living Saint. He's so dilusional about being a Saint that he doesn't recognize any of his family, his past, or even his own name.

Saint Tobias isn't a strong fighter, instead he uses his words and dirty tactics to win battles and fights. Tobias is an expert on human pyschology to the point where he can tell how a person fights and what moves he'll do just by his reactions. Tobias thinks that his battles are failures until his opponents understand the 'errors' in their ways and start to follow the word of the Lord. That or until they're no longer able to fully function in life. Either or is good enough for Saint Tobias

Weakness:

Ignorance: Saint Tobias believes he's hand picked by God to cleanse the world from it's sins. He doesn't like to be questioned about his integrity or his purpose in life. Tobias also doesn't like people trying to dig into his past and bring up who he really is.

Weak Fighter: Despite going to war with the sinners for quite some time, Saint Tobias isn't much of a fighter. He knows his way around a ring and possesses several skills, but he wouldn't be able to hold his own against an experienced fighter with power and skill alone.

Loud Mouth: Let's face it, Saint Tobias has a really big mouth. You know those kind of people that won't shut up and you wanna punch in the face? Well Tobias would be one of those kinds of people.

Strengths:

Pychology: Saint Tobias is an excellent stratigest as well as a master on the human mind. He knows how people react to different aspects in life and how to control people's emotions against them. While dangerous, Tobias usually uses people's own anger to his own advantage to win fights.

Apathetic: Despite being a 'Our Saviour', Saint Tobias has absolutely no morals when it comes to winning matches. He'll pull every dirty trick in the book to make sure that he wins and delivers his message to Tobias's opponent. Tobias also as no feelings about the people that he hurts in the slightest.

Luck: This one is debatable but Saint Tobias has been known to get out of tough situations before. Whether it's because of his quick thinking skills or because he's a messanger of God (of sorts), Tobias has been known to pull off a miracle in fights before.

Taunt(s):
- Blesses his opponent by doing the sign of the cross
- 'Baptizes' his opponent with air (right before his finisher)
- Raises his arms up to the side while looking up

Catchphrase(s):
- "God loves you but I don't"
- "Everyone Stand Up and Rise for Our Saviour!"
- "Praise Saint Tobias!"

[APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION]
Name of Your Picture Base*:
(Likeness, height and weight will be determined by your pic base)

jbl-730x356.jpg

[ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION]
Entrance Theme:

:

(What does it look like when your character goes out to the ring for a match?)

Tag Team Entrance:

(Do you occasionally come out with a partner or manager?)

Champion Entrance:

(Does your character have a special entrance when you hold a championship?)

[WRESTLING INFORMATION]
Basic Maneuvers:

- Vertical Suplex
- Fisherman Suplex
-Belly to Belly Suplex
- Fireman's Carry transitioned into a gutbuster
- Inverted DDT
- Bulldog
- Sidewalk Slam
- Tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker
- Running DDT

Signature Strikes:

- Discus clothesline
- Big Boot
- 2 punches to the stomach then a running knee to the face
- Headbutt
- Chop Block
-Eye Rake
-Low Blow

Signature Submissions:

- Rear Naked Choke

Ground Grapples:

- Choking with the hands
- Stabbing eyes with his fingers

Dive Attacks:

- A double axe handle maybe once in a blue moon

Trademark Holds:

- Dragon Sleeper

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):

- Save Us Tobias (Sitout Tombstone Piledriver) - Primary
- Silent Night (Brainbuster)
- Falling Grace (Pumphandle Slam)

[PROFILE DESCRIPTION]
Character Biography*:

*You don't have to write a full-length novel, just a little background information would be appreciated.

WIP

Previous Experience (If any):

N/A

Sample Promo*:

*The rain comes crashing down hard on the streets of Chicago in the middle of the day, yet one would assume it would be later in the evening judging how dark the city is, as a Mercedes-Benz carelessly drives over a puddle, splashing several pesdestrians who are seeking shelter from the harsh rain. Inside the Benz is Father Ryan who is behind the wheel, chauffering the very impatient Saint Tobias back to his church where God needs him. Father Ryan cautiously drives down the busy streets of Chicago, yet knows from various past experiences that Saint Tobias doesn't appreciate slow drivers; especially his own. Saint Tobias calmly looks out the window, glaring into the cloudy skies as he ponders what God holds for him that day. Tobias knows better then to question the Lord, and understands that every little bit of work he performs amongst the sinners would reward him in the future. Tobias looks away from the window and checks on Father Ryan, who looks rather worried about the driving conditions that he is currently facing.*

Saint Tobias: How much longer before we reach my church?

Father Ryan: About ten more minutes your Excellency. T-the weather is much worse then I imagined it to be-

Saint Tobias: What have I always told you Father Ryan? Trust in the words that I say and I will make sure that nothing bad happens to you. That being said I am growing weary of this car ride and I wish to be at my Church post-haste!

Father Ryan: Yes your Excellency!

*Father Ryan sighs of relief. Normally Saint Tobias threats are usually more personal towards the nervous Father, but Tobias is in an unusually good mood this afternoon as today is a very important day. A day that the whole world will remember for quite possibly the rest of it's existance. Father Ryan is only half sure what Saint Tobias plans on addressing at the Church, but it's something that Saint Tobias wishes his followers to know. Father Ryan continues to scan the roads for any possible sight of danger as he makes his way down to the church. He checks his rearview mirror and notices that Saint Tobias once again is looking out the window into the dark sky.*

Saint Tobias: Father Ryan...

Father Ryan: Yes, your Excellency?

*Father Ryan smiles as he looks away from the window and gazes at the rearview mirror, meeting with Father Ryan's eyes.*

Saint Tobias: You do know what today represents for not only be but the Church of Saint Tobias, do you?

Father Ryan: N-no your Excellency.

Saint Tobias: Today is about change, Father Ryan. For years I've been looking into the hearts and the minds of the sinners that plague this earth. Struggling to cleanse the planet from these filthy creatures but still they keep on coming back. For years I've been doing God's work, and for years I felt like I was making a difference in this world.

Father Ryan: Oh but you have your Excellency! Your followers back at the Church are ever so grateful of your good deeds that you perform on a daily basis.

Saint Tobias: But it's no enough Father Ryan! I need to accomplish so much more before I can rid of the evil from this planet. That is why I am God's Chosen One, and that is why these people look up to me. It's my responsibility to bring peace back on Earth, even if it means destroying myself physically and spiritually. That is why I have to dig deeper and take out the root of the problem rather then scratching the surface like I always do. God's telling me that I'm doing something wrong here, and he's using this storm to steer me into the right direction. Now I know what I must do Father Ryan. I know how to rid of the sinners from our Earth.

Father Ryan: If you don't mind me asking your Excellency, how do you plan on achieving just that?

Saint Tobias: You don't need to worry about that just yet Father Ryan. You'll have to wait until I announce my intentions back at the church. Now enough chit chat, how much longer until we arrive there?

*The Mercedes-Benz takes a turn as it drives down the street the church is located. Pedestrians take note of the highly flashy Benz as the car slowly fades into traffic.*

[MANAGER INFORMATION]
Manager*:
(Yes/No) No
Manager Name:
Manager Base:
Manager Gimmick:
Manager Alignment:

[HANDLER INFORMATION]
Name: Nate
Experience: First time joining an RP fe
Preferred Method of Contact:
Forum PM

Have you read and do you understand the WrestlingSmarks Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Verified. You have been added to the Octane Wrestling Roster.

Welcome to the World Wrestling Syndicate!