Round 2: Quadrant 4 Matchup 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Signature Move

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
1. Jake Roberts DDT
[video=youtube;SEqSgIR-FkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEqSgIR-FkM[/video]

9. The Midnight Express- Veg-O-Matic
13:00
[video=dailymotion;xbsu7f]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbsu7f_midnight-express-vs-rock-n-roll-exp_sport#.UU5Wslctejg[/video]

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jake Roberts DDT was hands down the most over move in the 80s. And I never was a fan of the Midnight Express.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
No Video, No Vote.

Jake Roberts here.

Franco

Reaction score
Seems one-sided when I don't even know how the veg-o-matic looks. :white:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The people that don't want to do the research to know what the Veg-O-Matic are just jerks.

Franco

Reaction score
The people that don't want to do the research to know what the Veg-O-Matic are just jerks.

Yeah I'm definitely going to watch all possible Midnight Express matches from all bootleg DVD's I can buy to get a grasp what the move looks like. Why even include it in the first place?

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah I'm definitely going to watch all possible Midnight Express matches from all bootleg DVD's I can buy to get a grasp what the move looks like. Why even include it in the first place?

It's like you think people shouldn't care about stuff that happened before your time because you don't know how to look or just too lazy to look.

You could just go to YT for this move anyways and just watch a couple Midnight Express matches and you'll see it. I guess it doesn't matter though because someone didn't take their precious time to make a video clip of just the one move.

Franco

Reaction score
Thank you for your elitist attitude. If the match was on YouTube why not put a link in OP and put it to start at 8:50 or whatever instead of leaving it blank? The text description off Wikipedia just doesn't do the trick. "Jerk".

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If I'm an elitist the you are just ignorant.

I also I don't know why Scott didn't just post a match, I wish he would have done that.

Franco

Reaction score
Oh how dare I not spend hours googling matches for a simple poll. How ignorant of me...

Reactions: 1 person

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Oh how dare I not spend hours googling matches for a simple poll. How ignorant of me...

It would not have taken you an hours through.

I voted DDT because it was such an over move for Roberts and whereas the Express had many key moves, this was Jake's stand out move, which makes it more important.

Franco

Reaction score
It would not have taken you an hours through.
Does it really matter. There's no direct video for the move from basic Google or YouTube search. So yes it would take some time to watch through a bunch of matches I don't care to see one move. 15 minutes, 45 minutes or 3 hours, but noooo.... I'm a jerk for not knowing how a move looks from a team that had success in mid-80's. Gimme a break.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Get a room you two.

Vego-matic wasn't much of a move tbh. Like I said previously, Midnight Express were not very entertaining, the guys in the ring were meat and potatoes type of wrestlers, who didn't employ heel psychology and their manager was the most overrated guy in professional wrestling history.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Does it really matter. There's no direct video for the move from basic Google or YouTube search. So yes it would take some time to watch through a bunch of matches I don't care to see one move. 15 minutes, 45 minutes or 3 hours, but noooo.... I'm a jerk for not knowing how a move looks from a team that had success in mid-80's. Gimme a break.

I never said you were a jerk through, it just seems a bit lazy to me, and maybe you should not be voting if you have not seen both moves. You would not have to watch lots of matches just one, or maybe even just find the move.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Get a room you two.

Vego-matic wasn't much of a move tbh. Like I said previously, Midnight Express were not very entertaining, the guys in the ring were meat and potatoes type of wrestlers, who didn't employ heel psychology and their manager was the most overrated guy in professional wrestling history.

Thanks troll. I know you don't actually think this because I have read you praising them in another thread.