ROH stable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What would happen if CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Chris Hero, and Claudio Castagnoli formed a stable in wwe.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'd stick a knife in my eyes. There's no need for stables any more and the two wrestlers who haven't been called up to the main roster yet don't need any kind of "rub" that being in a stable with Punk or Bryan would bring. Not to mention the fact that the casual WWE fan doesn't give two fucks about RoH and probably never watches it.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Kings of Wrestling should get over by themselves, there's no need for a stable.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'd enjoy it. I don't know what you two have against it. Chris and Claudio have already proved themselves. The stable would be heels.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'd enjoy it. I don't know what you two have against it. Chris and Claudio have already proved themselves. The stable would be heels.

The point of a stable is to get guys over who wouldn't be able to get over by themselves. Why would KOW need that? You basically just negated your point by saying that Chris and Claudio (by the way they are Kassius and Antonio now) have already proved themselves.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The point of a stable is to get guys over who wouldn't be able to get over by themselves. Why would KOW need that? You basically just negated your point by saying that Chris and Claudio (by the way they are Kassius and Antonio now) have already proved themselves.

The point of a stable is to not always get yourself over. The four horsemen were already over. the ROH stable could be the next four horsemen. They have the talent to make a believeable stable.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I'm kinda wondering. Viper, have you watched a lot of KoW's work?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The point of a stable is to not always get yourself over. The four horsemen were already over. the ROH stable could be the next four horsemen. They have the talent to make a believeable stable.

The Four Horsemen became a stable designed to get talent over (i.e. Benoit, Malenko) so that argument is void. Basically every stable is designed for the same purpose. That being said, there is absolutely no need for a RoH stable (lulz, it could be a PWG stable too if you really wanted to stretch) AND it won't happen because they are WWE wrestlers now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The Four Horsemen became a stable designed to get talent over (i.e. Benoit, Malenko) so that argument is void. Basically every stable is designed for the same purpose. That being said, there is absolutely no need for a RoH stable (lulz, it could be a PWG stable too if you really wanted to stretch) AND it won't happen because they are WWE wrestlers now.

I'm not saying that it would happen. I said what if

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Even if it was a ROH stable, CM Punk and Danielson did not have any connection with each other through ROH, neither did Punk and Kings of Wrestling or Bryan and Kings of Wrestling. Danielson and Hero feuded in a brief inter-promotional feud, but they never alligned together afterwards. So, if you were going to make a Ring of Honor stable use people who actually have some history together instead of throwing four big names together and expecting people not to question it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm not saying that it would happen. I said what if

Ok, I already answered that too though. It wouldn't make a difference because KoW can get over on their own. There's no need to shove them into a stable when they are a perfectly acceptable tag team.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well I think it'd be a good idea so screw all of you :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well I think it'd be a good idea so screw all of you :lol:

The problem is you have no argument as to WHY it would be a good idea.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They are all former ROH wrestlers they were four of the best. And with their in ring skills and promo ability combined, they could be unstoppable.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
They are all former ROH wrestlers they were four of the best. And with their in ring skills and promo ability combined, they could be unstoppable.

But aren't they just as capable of being unstoppable without need of a stable? And as Billy mentioned, they really have no connection to each other through RoH. Simply making them a stable because they were all there at one point or another is kind of silly. That's like making a PWG stable in TNA consisting of Alex Shelley, Austin Aries, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles and Brian Kendrick just because they all happened to wrestle in that promotion before.